Reviews for Buried
Brinohms chapter 16 . 1/8
You should use the correct form. Respect our language. Just because "everybody does it" does not mean it is acceptable. And by the way, if Tim "lied" down, he told a falsehood. He "lay" down. Learn your principle parts of irregular verbs.
mibel chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
Such a great story!
gemstarlet chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
Awesome story! I read this story about a year ago, then today I watched an episode of CSI where Stokes was buried in a box and the team could only watch him from a live feed. The only thing that came to mind was they copied it off your story! :))
Guest chapter 27 . 10/24/2011
Great story! :D i loved it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"Abby interrupted the cat fight. She looked at the two empty desks that she was standing in-between, "Where is Gibbs and Timmy?" "Gibbs is with Vance," Tony answered, "And Tim hasn't gotten here yet." "Timmy? Tim's never late. He's always early." "I wouldn't worry too much, Abbs," Tony smiled, "Our little McNugget had a date last night." "Really?" Abby replied curiously, "Who with?" "Well… he wouldn't tell me." "He did not even say that he was going on a date, did he, Tony?" Ziva questioned. "Not in so many words." Abby rolled her eyes. "But," Tony continued, "He did tell me he had plans." "How did you get a date out of that?" Abby asked, but she didn't wait for the answer, "Tim should be here. He wouldn't just over sleep or something like that." - Abby was funny there, I think, You could almost see her hackles rising if it turns out Tim DID go on a date.

Oh dear...(at what they just saw on the plasma)
68luvcarter chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
Wonderful story.
68luvcarter chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
This was a wonderful chapter.
68luvcarter chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Poor McGee, now they will think he meant to kill himself.
68luvcarter chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
Wow I bet McGee going off would really shock the team.
68luvcarter chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Somehow I think that having Tony be with him and tell him it was okay would cut down on McGee's embarrassment about the bathroom. I like the way Abby is able to calm McGee just by distracting him.
68luvcarter chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Poor McGee, he would be so embarrassed if he knew the team saw his breakdown.
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Wow that was a twist. The bad guy showing up on his own.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I'm new to NCIS fanfic (usually Criminal Minds fan) but I'm really glad to have found your stories. McGee is my favorite and I'm really enjoying reading them.
SMTRodent chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
This is an excellent story. I am currently in the middle of reading it. You have excellent pacing - I started reading and was immediately drawn in to what was happening. Your chapter cliffhangers are very well crafted.

I could really have used a description of Trevor, when he arrived. As it is, I don't know whether he's black or white or Hispanic or Native American, and whether he is muscular or stringy or fat. I don't know if his voice is rasping or whiny, or what accent he has. I don't know if he is clean or smells of sweat or beer or too much cheap deodorant. What sort of clothes he wears. Any of these details would let me picture the interview more clearly and would add tension rather than taking it away. I sort of want to be able to care more about Trevor so I can hate him better for what he did, if that makes sense?

I'll now go back to reading, since I can't wait to see how this story turns out. I feel so bad for Tim - you portrayed his situation well, and I particularly liked the conversation about the knife and how Gibbs didn't want to say why it was there.
camry72 chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
I bet they figure out the elevator thing. Good story.