Reviews for The Right Time
JelloBear chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Update soon I want to know what happen the story is amazing
TangerineTea chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Mooore, please D: Not-enough-closure-need-more- *claws at air, collapses*

(...I love the Thrill, and I love your kind-of-desperately-in-love!Fuji, and your jealous-without-realizing-it!Ryoma, and and and... ;_;)
Honeymonkey101 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Aawwww this story was so cute! I couldn't stop cheesin I loved it
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
hwat? that was the end? i was hoping that Fuji would confess to Ryoma and he would return back Fuji's feeling and all that jazz... *sigh* but it was still great.. good job, mate.
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I like the way you portrayed Sakuno :D and not bash her like how many authors do or make her horribly OOC :) there's some parts where Tezuka doesn't really react the way I believe he would but it was still an awesome read :D I do hope Inui gets togetherr with Tezuka! Most unlikely pairing but interesting! :) this story is simple but great! Can't wait to read more of your works!
inked-jaeger chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
You... you're changing my stand on Thrill, you know that?
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The last line should have been written for Atobe.

Sorry. I'll bring him up in every review of mine, and I bet you're irritated I'm reviewing on almost EVERY story of yours. Sorry. Gotta do what I gotta do.

Anyway, nice beginning. Can't wait to read more. C:
flavoroflove chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
i like the ending... but it's kind of a bit too open for me? are you going to write a sequel? i'd love to read it...
ajas136 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
This was a cute story, but it could have gotten a little better ending, and i dont really like ryzakki, part, but then i dont like that character :P
MintLeafeon chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Awwww how cute at the end! That's soooo adorable! Can't wait to see what happens next and please keep up the good work...soooooo cute~
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
! The ending was so CUTE!

And I totally agree with Fuji about Sakuno.

I loved this story. Hope you make more non-angst Thrill stories in the future.
NDebN chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Lol typical Ryoma stuff to notice it way too late, I mean with Sakuno XD A falling piano on his head would have a sooner impact than that he sees something beyond tennis XD Poor Sakuno, even if I don't like her much it's still sad for her.

You know what I'm going to say now right? Somehow this story doesn't feel finished, this could be sooooo much more then where you let it end Still I love it, even if I'm a total bleach addict atm I will always return for the Thrill pair *o*

So good story nice clear writing ~.o
flavoroflove chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
nice chapter :) ... sigh it's true ryoma is only 12 and i can totally see where tezuka's going with this... but still... love is love! xD can't wait for the next chap...
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Grrrs! Tezuka how could you be so mean to Fuji! All he wants to do is love the way he wants to. *Pulls out a knife* I'll kill that sonuvabitch! XP XD

lol okay that tree part was just adorable. Ryoma and Fuji no Kawii!

Le Gasp. Only one chapter left! Oh how the good die young.

Anyway awesome update!
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Awww~! The ending was sweet. In a weird way.

If Tezuka could seriously do that he would be the perfect wife.