Reviews for Three Vampires and A Baby
I loved this one!
Amineh1825 chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
Keep going, keep going!
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Who is isabella swan and why did he let her go!
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What i wouldnt give to see Edward's face when they tell him .. and why would Isabella leave her child to him ..
Sarah Miler chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
I loved it and I can't wait for the next one! I really love your story!
pricel chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Story looked like it would have a funny side. Can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/19/2012
Four, wow! She must have been huge. And I'm impressed on how strong she is, it must have been a tough pregnancy. Good thing vampires don't need rest because with so many kids lots of help will be needed. Does this mean since Bella is sooo big she might have multiples too? as for names:

Girls names:

Mikyla, Naiadia,Mikaylie

Boys names:

elijah, Iain, Anthony
LEONGIRL chapter 33 . 10/1/2011
Dont give up keep write! Thans
LEONGIRL7072 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
WHAT HAPPEN TO BELLA? WILL SHE BE BACK? LOVE IT!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
Wow, four babies...does this mean since Bella is sooo big she might have multiples too? as for names:

Jordan, Jeff, Julie, Joshua... I got a thing for J's lol
momams chapter 33 . 8/23/2011
Four, wow! She must have been huge. And I'm impressed on how strong she is, it must have been a tough pregnancy. Good thing vampires don't need rest because with so many kids lots of help will be needed. ;)
robfans chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
thanks
EdwardCullenLover10 chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Sophia, Grace, Jason and Jackson

Love the story!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 32 . 8/13/2011
Rut Row Raggy... poor Rosie!
HauntedApple chapter 32 . 8/9/2011
I really like this story except for the fact that the typing and layout of the story is horrible. On all of the word processing programs that i know of there is a magical button called the F7 button that automatically checks spelling and grammar for you. Is it really too hard to ask for a story that does not look like it is written by a 5 year old?