Reviews for Life in America
Ember1899 chapter 4 . 8/18
DreamTurtleGirl chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
i love it! update
Golden Falcon132 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
excellent so far please continue
Bigvoicesmallpackage chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Hola, I love your fanfic! Tony and Action should really get together sometime and compare Puerto rican girlfriend experiences. (lol, jk) actually, they should. Action could find out about Tony and Maria, and be having trouble with the other jets because of Rosalia (they should become a real couple!) and he goes to Tony for help! (or is this post movie?) anyway, great fanfic, I want to se more! Gracias!
lovelycurse4912 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Update soon please!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
! I love it! *squeals* It was very well written. There were a few spelling typos here and there, some punctuation issues, but I really really liked it! Please please PLEEEEEASE write more!
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hmmm...I'm intrigued! You go author!

MoonShoesPotter9 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This is really good
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Oh my gosh, UPDATE! I starting to think that you were never going to finish this story...but you updated with a lovely chapter and I can't WAIT to see where this story goes! :3
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hey, this story is really cool! I play Terrasita in our production! I think she could use a backstoy too, maybe I'll write one... but if I ever even bother to publish it, I'll give the idea full credit to you.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
This is sooo good! Action is very in character. And when he mentioned the girl's eyes shining like stars, I thought of that "A Girl Worth Fighting For" song from "Mulan". I can't even describe how happy I am to see you continue with this story! :3
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
aww, de nada for the dedication! :3 once again, this was amazing and I am glad to see such a quick update!
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 3/2/2011