Reviews for Shadowlight
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh these two just make me smile and roll my eyes at the same time. I love Royai. Nice work.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You know what I love about this? It's in character. I really loved how you emphasized Riza's importance to Roy. Sounds just like what Arakawa would write. It's not mushy but still "romantic" in the way only Roy and Riza could be.
z dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love this. It's well written and the flashback never feels tedious the way some fanfic flashbacks do
firecloak chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was so sweet and believable! I loved their interaction
emachookie chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Simply amazing :)
Skwrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a beautiful story! Thank you for writing it :)
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very good. Thanks for writing it.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
There are a lot of stories about the scene in the hospital room... But yours is by far the best (: really enjoyed it, thank you!
w-v-s chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I love how in-character they are and that conversation at the end is canon to me until proven otherwise :)
In all seriousness though, if Roy would propose to her, this is how it would be: still wrapped around the guise and workings of "Colonel Mustang and Lieutenant Hawkeye", not in a personal way. That's just how they work. And that's what's so beautiful yet painful about their dynamic. Until they reach their goal, they can never fully shed off the commander-subordinate facade and give in to just being "Roy and Riza".

So fantastic job on this fic! Honestly, this is one of the best (if not the best) Royai oneshot I've read. Love it!
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Lovely, and believable characterization. :)
perrymellow chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
So in character and so lovely.
Hitori15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this story is so cute! I really wanted to ask you for some time already, since I also read your Trilogy for this anime/ manga series. Have you ever taken writing classes before? How did you actually learn to write these stories? They are really good, seriously... I actually like them slightly more than the original creator's novels of Fullmetal Alchemist...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh goodness. That was both amazingly adorable as well as in character. Nice work!
17xinfinity chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just got to this story. Love your first take on Royai! I don't kid when I say I could see this conversation in canon, if Arakawa were willing to end the debate and make it more explicit.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aw...

I'm not one for sappy romantics but that was beautiful.

Roy and Hawkeye are a good couple together, and it's about time that they were actually one.

Beautiful Job! (_)