Reviews for Pure Bloody Irony
I'm really glad you're back! Great chapter!
AutocraticCat chapter 45 . 2/12
I was so excited when I got the email telling me this was updated! Reread it all the way from the beginning again, and it's just as amazing as I remember. Getting so close to what could be the end, I can't wait to see where you take this. Everything is slowly coming together... I eagerly await the next segment.
Oh no! Can't they get a break? I'm happy that you are back!
madgeundersee05 chapter 45 . 2/9
I'm really glad you updated! Harry was so cute when he vomited on Sirius! I hope you'll proceed with this being non-canon. Sirius and Helena deserve to have a family. Please. I cannot wait for your next chapter!
RiverGrande42 chapter 29 . 2/7
Ahhhhh, that was good. Kinda expected joke with the "looks like lily with James's eyes" but it still cracks me up
Chlopay chapter 33 . 2/4
Split personality disorder? Twin inside the same body. How quaint.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 44 . 1/15
You really need to update this. Where have you gone ? How could you just leave the story like that it's really not fair. If it has ended why not say.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 1/14
I thought her and Sirius were related and they kissed? My name is helena too. One last thing in this chapter there are a couple of paragraphs that repeat themselves.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/8/2016
This is such a good fic. I hope you'll continue it or make an ending.
calhounariel97 chapter 44 . 6/15/2016
Update
Guest chapter 43 . 4/14/2016
Please, please update! I love this story so much and need to know what happens next! 3
kimchi759 chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
I...wish...she didn't...have to be...put in...the position of...The Damsel in Distress, all protected and kept unaware 'for her own good', but... I suppose it is for her own good, considering how she took the news the last time around.
Arghhh.
kimchi759 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Oh no. Reading this chapter was painful, while knowing everything about Helena's background and her relationship with the Malfoys, while Helena...doesn't.

On a side note: I don't think I remember you ever mentioning anything about how the two were practicing safe sex, and I wish you did/had.
kimchi759 chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
And she's also forgotten how distance made her heart fonder. Or, at least, how distance made her understand what her heart was telling her. Meanwhile, Sirius remembers the six months of realization, hurt, and separation. Poor Padfoot.
Oh, and by the way, the irony in this chapter was positively excruciating. Poor, poor Padfoot.
I hope you aren't going to kill Helena off.
kimchi759 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
But. This means she's forgotten the six months of cooking lessons. She's also forgotten the six months of intense studying and exam preparation. She's also forgotten about the Order of the Phoenix and her tear drop anklet.