Reviews for Pure Bloody Irony
I'm reading this all over again..I hope you don't put Sirius in Azkaban
madgeundersee05 chapter 51 . 11/4
I hope everything will turn out alright. please don't kill Helena or Sirius.
JessTea chapter 51 . 10/28
It’s so hard to find a good Sirius/OC doc and I absolutely adore this one. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
She should’ve fought more for harry.. come with a compromise like living with the Dursley or moving next door and helping out... raising harry while he’s living with the Dursleys, so at least he would have love in his life, at least one relative and she’d make sure the Dursleys didn’t abuse&neglect him!
Alpenwolf chapter 51 . 10/24
This certainly took a turn for the worse. Hopefully with her around in the neighborhood Harry's childhood won't be that bad.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 51 . 10/24
This was so good and Helena being pregnant wow. Where is the story going next then? Are you showing all the years before Sirius escapes or are you just skipping to when he does escape?
chibi-Clar chapter 50 . 10/22
Hmmmm... this changes things...
I hope Sirius isn’t sent to Askaban, but idk.

Thanks for the update.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 50 . 10/22
It won't be too ridiculous length wise it's only about 200k so doubled it'll still be under 500 thousand that's not too bad. Anyway loved this chapter so. Shame she couldn't convince Dumbledore but hopefully she'll at least put the fear of God into petunia and Vernon and visit once in a while. And I'm hoping that Sirius will have an alibi since Helena is around.
lizzzsunshine chapter 49 . 10/22
Holy crap, I just hit chapter 49 and I’m heartbroken that there isn’t more yet. Please continue! No need for a sequel, just keep going!
lizzzsunshine chapter 25 . 10/21
Ohhhh shit Helena what have you gotten yourself into?
lizzzsunshine chapter 18 . 10/20
Oh, poor Helena. I can’t believe they’re going to keep her in the dark. I think she could deal with it with Sirius and james’s support.
lizzzsunshine chapter 10 . 10/20
I can’t believe I’ve never read this fic before. It’s absolutely incredible and I’m only ten chapters in. I love the way you portray Sirius, damn if those two don’t have the most electric chemistry
Please continue! I've been following this story since 2012, stopped for a long while, but then found it again the other day from my fanfiction alerts. It's still as amazing as I remember it. You're amazing! Can't wait for more!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 49 . 10/6
I'm really psyched to see Helena in Harrys time. Maybe as a Defense teacher. Though without Sirius or Lily or James I can't imagine Lady V isn't going to be running things. Although without Voldemort to serve Lady V isn't really a supervillain as much as a Sociopath, left to her own devices she'd probably just do some fairly horrible research or travel and search for knowledge.
AutocraticCat chapter 49 . 9/30
Continue this or write a sequel, I'm just happy there's more! Really intrigued as to where you're going to take this and whether it's going to line up with canon or not.