Reviews for Pure Bloody Irony
calhounariel97 chapter 44 . 6/15
Update
Please, please update! I love this story so much and need to know what happens next! 3
kimchi759 chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
I...wish...she didn't...have to be...put in...the position of...The Damsel in Distress, all protected and kept unaware 'for her own good', but... I suppose it is for her own good, considering how she took the news the last time around.
Arghhh.
kimchi759 chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Oh no. Reading this chapter was painful, while knowing everything about Helena's background and her relationship with the Malfoys, while Helena...doesn't.

On a side note: I don't think I remember you ever mentioning anything about how the two were practicing safe sex, and I wish you did/had.
kimchi759 chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
And she's also forgotten how distance made her heart fonder. Or, at least, how distance made her understand what her heart was telling her. Meanwhile, Sirius remembers the six months of realization, hurt, and separation. Poor Padfoot.
Oh, and by the way, the irony in this chapter was positively excruciating. Poor, poor Padfoot.
I hope you aren't going to kill Helena off.
kimchi759 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
But. This means she's forgotten the six months of cooking lessons. She's also forgotten the six months of intense studying and exam preparation. She's also forgotten about the Order of the Phoenix and her tear drop anklet.
kimchi759 chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
?! Agh. Pease, not the amnesia trope. Pleeeeease. The way Hollywood and fiction in general have butchered both anterograde and retrograde amnesia is painful. Then people like to use fantasy to smooth over the holes/abysses in logic. Please, please let there be no amnesia!
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
AHA! And I meant to mention this earlier, but I suppose McGonagall knows as well, considering her relief when Helena didn't ask about her paternal roots.
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
First of all: that was hot. Still would love for Helena to turn the tables on him, though.
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
...yup. I am 89% sure she's Tom's daughter. Partly because of all the hints and partly because I've convinced myself and don't want to be proved wrong.
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
Okay. Now I can't help but think she's related to Tom. But...the idea of Voldemort...having sex...procreating...yeah. Um. But all I know (or remember) of Helena's appearance is her having dark hair. Which. I mean. And then the foreshadowing bit of irony of Helena saying her birth parents can't be worse than the Malfoys, yet the Malfoys are scared of her temper. Just. Hrm.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. That said, I kept thinking about how Tom used to work at Borgin's when Helena walked in, and then Burke was actually afraid of her...I don't know. I've obviously been reading too much fanfics centered on the Tom Riddle era.
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 44 . 7/13/2015
Awesome!
Scarlet Kissed Vertigo chapter 44 . 3/1/2015
Love it!
chibi-Clar chapter 44 . 2/16/2015
Amazing! They're married! Yay! Update!