Reviews for Just Another Love Story
LadyMibbles chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Wow... just... wow. I wish I could write as good as you do, it was just stunning. I think (because while I write this it is 4am) I was a bit too loud when rolling around on the floor in laughter at parts XD Loved every bit of this and you are just brilliant. 3
MaskineKate chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Awwh that was the cutest thing I ever read. I love when Zexion gets all nervous and awkward,just adorable. I really really enjoyed your story :D
morgalot chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I absolutely love this story. I think you may have given me diabetes. But the good kind. I have a lot of fluttery feelings happening now, and I'm just so thrilled to find a story that treats the characters with respect and also embraces the craft of writing itself. Good fanfiction is increasingly hard to find these days, I think (or maybe that's just the crotchety old cat lady in me) so I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this piece so much! It deserves more attention, in general. This was also my first foray into the Zemyx ship, so I feel like it was a good place to start :) THANK YOU for writing what you do, I'm a big fan of all your works in general. Best of luck!
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Story!

Loveeeeessssssssssssss itttttttttt!
That Panda You Know chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
This is just pure sugarsweet happiness. It's the type of fic, that just makes you feel content when you've finished it and right now i'm just sitting with warmest, most comfortable feeling i've had in some time.
Princess Moon Rose chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I love it! It's a great story.
IcySprings chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
*speechless awe* that was probably one of the most freaking adorable fanfic I've ever read... It's just so cute.
VIII Key of Destiny XIII chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Very lovely story! I really enjoyed it!
I especially loved the beginning and was pleasently humored at the fact that you used some of Adam Lambert's lyrics. He's my favorite artist after all, haha. :)
Sayonara7 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
A reallyyy cute Zemyx/Dexion story! It was so freaking cute. I loved how Zexy just became a freaking near-stalker! xD SO HILARIOUS. This made me giggle soooo much! But then I love at the end hoe Demyx explained the major differences between what he did and what stalkers are really like. That was amazing!
lastbloom chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I absolutely LOVE how you ended it with this is the end beautiful friend XD I love that song more than I can even say haha BEAUTIFUL story it was ridiculously good and I really really enjoyed reading it but now it's one am and I must sleep because I've been up till three for the past two days reading Zemyx fanfiction haha just thought I'd let you know before I pass out that I loved the way this was written and the characters personalities, they were wonderful and it was interesting how even smaller side characters in this were given a background story to make them more realistic. Such as in the chapter were Axel gets called out for planning on trying to move in with Roxas and all the other roomate's stories were included too which I also enjoyed :D great job I really loved reading this!
Qwerty chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
*at beginning* :) *at middle* :3 *at end* :D_ that was only the first chapter XD I LUV it!
Moxie Danger chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hello! YES, here I am once more! My first time reading this fic and the first chapter's making me grin. See you at the end of it! It's bound to be awesomesauce.
ignis crudelis chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
...I'm in love with this. SO in love. There's no horrible twists or awful betrayal. It's a beautiful romance with a man learning to love despite his cold upbringing and a man who has a heart of gold. It's perfect. And I love it. 3
Pi chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Thankyou so much for writing this. It really is one of the best Zemyx fics I've read in a long time,so thanks. If I were to change/add anything I wouln't mind learning about the other characters in the house more (also well done with the wedding marXlarx date, I see what you did there). Yeah... that's all.
superheroninjadinosaurs chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Oh my, that was just lovely. It was so sweet, but not too sweet it made me sick. Just the right amount. c: You really did a great job!