Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Why was the issue of the secret keepers not brought up, when everything else was touched upon
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
"Inventory," said Severus.

"What's that?" Potter pushed his glasses up his nose.

...your kidding right? Your making him out to be the slow kid in the class who eats glue. I swear in Canon he is incredibly clever and self sufficient, where did that kid go. here you make him out to be a clueless, helpless, and all together childishly petulant...Its like watching a sitcom, what's next is he going to slam a door, or leave the bread untied... how mundane. I'm not trying to insult you but jeez
Zana20 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Is Harry Potter dyslexic?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I'm loving the premise, but I am seriously annoyed with your portrayal of Harry, its like you've deaged him to five years old, he was never this childish in Canon, he just killed Quirrell and defeated Voldemort like a month ago and suddenly you have him acting like the kid off Leave it to Beaver...ugh. Lily doesn't even to care about what he thinks, and just relies on Snape.
why would she seek out Petunia, (the papers don't say where he lives its a secret) when Harry was supposed to be living with Sirius, shouldn't freeing Sirius be more important than anything else. Why isn't Lily trying to reconnect with "Sev" when she should be

Ill keep reading but, its getting harder to stomach the inconsistentancies
truelavender chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Poor Harry. It must be hard when no one listens to you. Thanks for a great chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story, it is very good and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Secretly Unknown chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
please please please update again soon! I love these kinds of stories and this is the best I've read by far! keep up the great work!
Mbya chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Im so glad you updated! great job, don't give up
Lon Wolfgood chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I absolutely LOVE this story! :D

So Harry seems to be dyslexic, huh? I bet that's frustrating for all involved, especially when no one knows about it.

It always makes me smile when Snape is snarky at Lily. Often, people have him being too submissive, or too dominant. I also like that Lily knows how to stand her ground when he gets like that.

I hope to read another chapter soon! :P (No pressure!)
Alethea27 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Hmm ...I wonder is Harry going to turn out to be dyslexic? It sounds that way when he says that 'the letters get all confused in my head'. Certainly it would be unknown in the Wizarding World and not understood. I think Severus suspects something is wrong, but he doesn't know what. I'll bet he starts researching it, finds out the problem and then invents a potion to either control it or cure it. He seems to treating Harry a lot better. He's stern still, but he's a lot more fair. Please update soon!
liz.onia chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Yay, glad you updated! I hope Lily sees how much Harry wants her attention! Update again soon!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Nice job!
Alyssa chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Are you going to continue it just leave me never know?
Anon chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Wheeeeeeen?
When do you continue writing?
I am even dreaming of your story!
I love your Sev. He is perfectly strict and messed up, whether Harry or Lily is around. I am looking forward to your next chapter!
KarenNg213 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I can see you only updated this last year February, AHHHHH! I know you're probably really busy with school or work or something but please please PLEASE finish the entire story VERY SOON! I love the story and I love Sev and SEV AND LILY ARE JUST WONDERFUL!

I really hope you finish the story very soon, the ten chapters are amazing, you've done a great job! You should try to get J.K. Rowling's approval or whatever-it-is-you-need-to-publish-this because it is truly amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Looking tremendously forward to the rest of your story!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »