Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story and you are doing an fantastic job writing it. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Zana20 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter! Thank you!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
This is good. :)
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Hope that book gives Severus some ideas how to help Harry. I wonder if the neighbor sees George? Maybe he's a ghost. :)
geetac chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I like the chapter.
darla chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
this is soooo good! i absolutely looovvveee ittt! WRITE MORE!
demonbookworm101 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This is a good story
Keep up the good work
StarDuchess chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Great next chapter! Thanks for continuing the story. Loved what we see here. I take it Harry has dyslexia? If so, it's a great choice to include in this fic. Looking forward to more.
sevy MMAD chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Hey, this is great, really! I simply adore this story! :D :D
Is Harry dislexyc?
Anyway, I hope you'll update as soon as you can, I'm really in love with this. :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Is Harry dyslexic?
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Yay! You updated! Which hopefully means you're not abandoning this story. Yes?

Harry's got dyslexia, doesn't he? He's got a lot of the symptoms. (I looked it up on wikipedia when the suspicion struck me.) This is neat, I haven't seen this before and brings up a lot of questions and potential problems. For instance, are wizards even aware of dyslexia? They do tend to be very ignorant about mental and psychological problems so I wouldn't be surprised if they were equally stupid on learning disabilities.

I'm really enjoying this! I hope you update again and soon! :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
So happy to see this is updated. Great chapter.
Moi chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Dyslexia?
Schwann chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Hrm. I'm guessing dyslexia?
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Is Harry dyslexic or has some other learning disability? Severus really does need to work on his patience because if Harry does have a learning disability then it's going to take the patience of Job to work with him.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »