Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Lily has Severus twisted around her little finger. It's so funny.
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Severus wasn't kidding when he said he doesn't understand children. Perhaps if he tried he might find out he doesn't dislike them as much as he thought. Much of Harry's twitchiness and so called getting in the way is merely he's bored. He's not used to being idle when he's been kept busy working by the Dursley's in the summer.
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This story is fantastic.

This just cracked me up:

"Severus caught the smug look the boy sent him. The brat was insufferable. He longed to invent a potion with Potter as the main ingredient. It would be meant to cause misery."
Nanchih chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Dyslexia, or some variation.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
…located the correct office to inquire about Lupin's location..
Why would he need to do that? I thought they could just send an owl.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
"I don't really like school much," Harry mumbled, shrugging his shoulders

Lol what?!

I get the terrible feeling that your going to give Harry Dyslexia or ADD...why.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for addressing the Sirius issue, but you still have Harry acting way too childish and stupidly rebellious...you had him pouting. Harry Potter does not pout. Since when does Harry hate homework, remember third year, he quite enjoyed doing it when he was free and unpressured during his stay in the alley, your Harry is less of JKRs creation and much more your creation based on your observations and interactions with children in real life, while iinteresting it doesn't suite the framework layed down by the first book.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Why was the issue of the secret keepers not brought up, when everything else was touched upon
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
"Inventory," said Severus.

"What's that?" Potter pushed his glasses up his nose.

...your kidding right? Your making him out to be the slow kid in the class who eats glue. I swear in Canon he is incredibly clever and self sufficient, where did that kid go. here you make him out to be a clueless, helpless, and all together childishly petulant...Its like watching a sitcom, what's next is he going to slam a door, or leave the bread untied... how mundane. I'm not trying to insult you but jeez
Zana20 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Is Harry Potter dyslexic?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I'm loving the premise, but I am seriously annoyed with your portrayal of Harry, its like you've deaged him to five years old, he was never this childish in Canon, he just killed Quirrell and defeated Voldemort like a month ago and suddenly you have him acting like the kid off Leave it to Beaver...ugh. Lily doesn't even to care about what he thinks, and just relies on Snape.
why would she seek out Petunia, (the papers don't say where he lives its a secret) when Harry was supposed to be living with Sirius, shouldn't freeing Sirius be more important than anything else. Why isn't Lily trying to reconnect with "Sev" when she should be

Ill keep reading but, its getting harder to stomach the inconsistentancies
truelavender chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Poor Harry. It must be hard when no one listens to you. Thanks for a great chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story, it is very good and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Secretly Unknown chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
please please please update again soon! I love these kinds of stories and this is the best I've read by far! keep up the great work!
deviltown chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Im so glad you updated! great job, don't give up
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »