Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
StarDuchess chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Great next chapter! Thanks for continuing the story. Loved what we see here. I take it Harry has dyslexia? If so, it's a great choice to include in this fic. Looking forward to more.
sevy MMAD chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Hey, this is great, really! I simply adore this story! :D :D
Is Harry dislexyc?
Anyway, I hope you'll update as soon as you can, I'm really in love with this. :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Is Harry dyslexic?
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Yay! You updated! Which hopefully means you're not abandoning this story. Yes?

Harry's got dyslexia, doesn't he? He's got a lot of the symptoms. (I looked it up on wikipedia when the suspicion struck me.) This is neat, I haven't seen this before and brings up a lot of questions and potential problems. For instance, are wizards even aware of dyslexia? They do tend to be very ignorant about mental and psychological problems so I wouldn't be surprised if they were equally stupid on learning disabilities.

I'm really enjoying this! I hope you update again and soon! :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
So happy to see this is updated. Great chapter.
Moi chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Dyslexia?
Schwann chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Hrm. I'm guessing dyslexia?
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Is Harry dyslexic or has some other learning disability? Severus really does need to work on his patience because if Harry does have a learning disability then it's going to take the patience of Job to work with him.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Lily has Severus twisted around her little finger. It's so funny.
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Severus wasn't kidding when he said he doesn't understand children. Perhaps if he tried he might find out he doesn't dislike them as much as he thought. Much of Harry's twitchiness and so called getting in the way is merely he's bored. He's not used to being idle when he's been kept busy working by the Dursley's in the summer.
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This story is fantastic.

This just cracked me up:

"Severus caught the smug look the boy sent him. The brat was insufferable. He longed to invent a potion with Potter as the main ingredient. It would be meant to cause misery."
Nanchih chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Dyslexia, or some variation.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
…located the correct office to inquire about Lupin's location..
Why would he need to do that? I thought they could just send an owl.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
"I don't really like school much," Harry mumbled, shrugging his shoulders

Lol what?!

I get the terrible feeling that your going to give Harry Dyslexia or ADD...why.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for addressing the Sirius issue, but you still have Harry acting way too childish and stupidly rebellious...you had him pouting. Harry Potter does not pout. Since when does Harry hate homework, remember third year, he quite enjoyed doing it when he was free and unpressured during his stay in the alley, your Harry is less of JKRs creation and much more your creation based on your observations and interactions with children in real life, while iinteresting it doesn't suite the framework layed down by the first book.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »