Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
This is good. :)
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Hope that book gives Severus some ideas how to help Harry. I wonder if the neighbor sees George? Maybe he's a ghost. :)
geetac chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I like the chapter.
darla chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
this is soooo good! i absolutely looovvveee ittt! WRITE MORE!
demonbookworm101 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This is a good story
Keep up the good work
StarDuchess chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Great next chapter! Thanks for continuing the story. Loved what we see here. I take it Harry has dyslexia? If so, it's a great choice to include in this fic. Looking forward to more.
sevy MMAD chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Hey, this is great, really! I simply adore this story! :D :D
Is Harry dislexyc?
Anyway, I hope you'll update as soon as you can, I'm really in love with this. :D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Is Harry dyslexic?
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Yay! You updated! Which hopefully means you're not abandoning this story. Yes?

Harry's got dyslexia, doesn't he? He's got a lot of the symptoms. (I looked it up on wikipedia when the suspicion struck me.) This is neat, I haven't seen this before and brings up a lot of questions and potential problems. For instance, are wizards even aware of dyslexia? They do tend to be very ignorant about mental and psychological problems so I wouldn't be surprised if they were equally stupid on learning disabilities.

I'm really enjoying this! I hope you update again and soon! :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
So happy to see this is updated. Great chapter.
Moi chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Dyslexia?
Schwann chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Hrm. I'm guessing dyslexia?
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Is Harry dyslexic or has some other learning disability? Severus really does need to work on his patience because if Harry does have a learning disability then it's going to take the patience of Job to work with him.
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Lily has Severus twisted around her little finger. It's so funny.
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Severus wasn't kidding when he said he doesn't understand children. Perhaps if he tried he might find out he doesn't dislike them as much as he thought. Much of Harry's twitchiness and so called getting in the way is merely he's bored. He's not used to being idle when he's been kept busy working by the Dursley's in the summer.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »