Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Anon chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Wheeeeeeen?
When do you continue writing?
I am even dreaming of your story!
I love your Sev. He is perfectly strict and messed up, whether Harry or Lily is around. I am looking forward to your next chapter!
KarenNg213 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I can see you only updated this last year February, AHHHHH! I know you're probably really busy with school or work or something but please please PLEASE finish the entire story VERY SOON! I love the story and I love Sev and SEV AND LILY ARE JUST WONDERFUL!

I really hope you finish the story very soon, the ten chapters are amazing, you've done a great job! You should try to get J.K. Rowling's approval or whatever-it-is-you-need-to-publish-this because it is truly amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Looking tremendously forward to the rest of your story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Don't stop there! I stayed up reading this as late as I can manage, and all I could think about the next day was going home to read the rest. I love how you push Snape into a parently position, and it's funny to see how he reacts to everything throughout the story. Keep writing please!
Thunder Stag chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
As I write this, it should be noted that I am only at chapter four, and thus have no experience with what happens next. But so far, Harry has been acting like alternately like a six - year - old and a fifteen year old. Don't get me wrong, the story is fantastic, and I do look forward to Sirius' reaction to Lily, but please let Harry act like a twelve - year - old. And I should know. I know more than six twelve year olds.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
This is really good..cangt wait for the next update.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Well, this sounds good. Just wait till Lily springs Sirius Black and the three of them move back to Grimmauld Place. Then Harry can do everything he wants. After all, life is going to be way better without Snape to get into the middle of things. And Lily won't have to worry about money, not when Sirius Black gets his vault back.

As ever, Snape makes a good bridge for Lily to get where she wants to go. And of course, everything is always his fault. It's been that way since he was nine years old, why should that change now?

Good story, but Snape is still too much Lily's doormat. But he always will be, and no matter who else she takes up with, he always will be, I suppose.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
And yet, even if Severus hadn't joined the Death Eaters, Lily was going to dump him for James. But he's good enough to leech off of-for now, anyway. After all, Snape has always been Lily's doormat, and that part sure hasn't changed. And Lily, of course, expects it, and is calling him to heel.

At least till she finds another rich pureblood to adore her in public, anyway.
juliette349 chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
This is great! I am legitimately sad it's over... please write more? great job on it, couldn't stop reading it :)
Stemfinder chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
OMG, I LOVE this fanfiction. I've always been a huge Snape/Lily (Snilly I guess LOL :P) supporter, but can never find any good fanfictions with them getting together. You captured Snape and Lily's personalities perfectly, though I thought that Harry's and Aunt Petunia's where a bit of, but I LOVED Dudley. I've read all ten chapters, but your story is labelled as unfinished. Is there supposed to be more? You haven't updated in a while, and the story feels unfinished (in my opinion anyways) so I was wondering if there is supposed to more. If there is PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, update. I want to hear more!

Keep up the good work!
PaleFire chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I quite loved this. It's one of the better Snape/Lily/Potter fics I've read. Please, please update again.
Iva1201 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Very refreshing approach - and nicely written piece on the top of it. Thank you very much for sharing!
Alasoi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Zzzzzz
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I really like this storry! Thanks for writing it. Are you continuing?
Mbya chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Where are you?Please come back!That's a great story, tell me you won't give up!
1066AndAllThat chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I came across this story today, and I have devoured three chapters already! It's brilliantly written and the plot line is so good! looking forward to reading more.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »