Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
hypercell chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I adore this story! I love it! Please update it soon!
flame55 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
This is great when will u update and sev marry lily
aliceAmnesia chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
i like this story, but i have to say that Lily seems slightly stupid, not the independent women she was in the books, held captive for years or no.

Also Harry seems like he's four or five years old - just found his mother or not surly he would be more eloquent or just not a moron than he has been acting so far..
wildmageofgalla chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
You should really continue this. That was really not a fair place to end at all. In the middle of a sentence? Honestly...I mean, there are cliffhangers, and then there's just plain cruel.

;D

So, I love this idea - of Lily surviving, in a way that doesn't mess with canon up until she appears. The no-magic thing is weird, but maybe a plot device? The whole Snape thing is interesting to say the least - I love that you give both POV's. And the upcoming reveal should be interesting.

I wonder, what will happen when, sometime after meeting Lupin, she asks where Sirius is? I mean, she'd have had to piece everything together in the time she's had and come to realize that Pettigrew is...well, a rat.

I'd love to read more!
sevy MMAD chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Oh, please update this story! I absolutely adore it. The characters are completely IC, and your style is fluent and clear.

The plot is wonderful! Please, do not forget about this story and update it! I'm so curious...

sevy MMAD
AngelicMinx chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
LOVELY! Please update!

-Angie
The First Vampyre chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
I love this story! Please update soon!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Fantastic so far. Consider me hooked.
GeneralWildfire chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! I want to know what you have planned for explaining Harry's low theory grades, and how Lily will react to what Severus has to tell her.

I did notice that when you had Lily talking to Harry about his father, you had his father playing the position of Chaser, now I could be wrong, but I thought his father was also Seeker.

Otherwise, spectacular! Update soon!
GeneralWildfire chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
What a cliffhanger! If it wasn't so late at night, I'd read the other chapters!
dem bones chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story has an interesting concept with Lily turning up and there is alot of mystery as to what's been really going on.

Such as why Snape was taking care of someone's bird at the beginning of the story.

And who died in Lily's stead.

And why did Lily awake in a manor, naked.

The story is very well written with no easily spottable spelling errors and easily readable because of that.

After a while though the story kind of seems dull to me.

How Lily just seems to accept Snape in her life, I would think she'd address her problems with Snape primarily concerning how he treats Harry. However due to the pacing, nothing really interesting seems to happen with the developing relationships. It seems to fluctuate from dull to interesting back to dull. If this fic was to have Snape/Lily I would be a bit concerned with the developing romance as Snape to be interested in such a dull woman who doesn't seem to have much of a developed personality.

Also there are a bunch of unanswered questions such as if Harry were abused and Snape knew that Petunia was an unreasonable woman as the plot seems to imply why would Snape allow Harry to stay with the Dursleys to begin with? It's kind of disturbing to see that the thought of Lily alone wasn't enough for Snape to seriously care for the well being of Harry and that Lily being alive was the only way he would be concerned.

Also if Dumbledore is as good as Lily says, you'd think she wouldn't be ignorant of the fact that Snape and Dumbledore knew that her son was raised by the Dursleys and possibly knew how the Dursleys had treated him.
Ohevesca chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I love this story- You left us in anticipation of Lily finding out the truth...so please please update soon!
arioso dolente chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I'm really liking the thoughtful character development in this story - no one gets OOC, but they're still full and dynamic. This is a concept that you don't see often, and I really like the way you're doing it.
tess4aria chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
This is really interesting! I love the building family dynamics! Hope you can update soon! I really want to read what comes next :)
ncisgirl2486 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Such a good story!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »