Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
liz.onia chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Hey! Just started this story & I really like it so far! I haven't read a Lily-comes-back-to-life story before, but it's definitely meeting the expectations one would expect from that kind of situation! Hope you update soon; it'll be interesting to see McGonagall's reaction!
Disabled - No Longer In Use chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
This is a really good story, one of the best that I've read on fanfiction in awhile. I hope you can update it soon. D
Coral Grace chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I read your story over at Potions and Snitches and saw that it was here too. Just letting you know how much I have enjoyed the chapters so far and am lookimg forward to what else you have in store.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
LucySnapeDaughter-Of-Snape chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
this is really good

please update soon :)

Lucyx
deno91 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
I actually like your story a lot but ı cant udnerstand somethink how could a professor at hogwarts and head of the slytherin house dont have enough money for three person it doesnt make sense at all

I hope you will update soon have a nice week

Deno
hermionebaggins chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
I love this story so much! It's one of the most realistic fics I've read. Keep up the great work and give us chapter 9!
Purple chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
ahhhh, i love this story! please update! i cant wait!
JoBee 1 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
aww. I like this story. Of all the Lily/James come back to life stories I have read, this is one of the most realistic. It has potential for angst, romance, fluffy bonding moments... I can't wait! I look forward to updates :-)
loretta537 chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
I am really looking forward to chapter nine. I love your story alot. Keep up the nice work and update soon. Thank you.
Fatcat91 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
I really really really like this story. It has a unique twist on the whole Snape and Harry mentor/father role. The reaction is more realistic between Harry and Snape. I really can't wait for your next update.
serenity444 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
The story is amazing so far. I can't wait to read more of your amazing story!Please update soon!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
A new idea. Never came across one like it at least.

So refreshing.

And I really like the story so far.

Thank you for your hard work!
Fawkes1725 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Ahhh I see that we are getting into the abuse Harry suffered from the Dursleys... I wonder how Snape and Lily will react. Another good chapter!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »