Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
John.lennon chapter 14 . 5/6/2016
I really like ur fanfic... Pls make sev n lily a couple
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Why isn't there more?
Dark Chrissy Wolfie chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
When will be the next chaspter?
takingitinstride chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
I absolutely love this story. I know it's been a couple years but anyway you would start updating again? ? I'm following in case you do!
Lovin it 14 chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
More more more
Lovin it 14 chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
He has a learning disability . Aduh! Maybe adhd
Or ADD or dyspheria
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
NOOO! That can't be it! Your story is so good, I've been up most of the night reading it. Please come back and finish! Please please please!
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Holy WOW! I am in awe of your story! I especially loved this chapter and how brilliantly you handle the delicate interaction of this little "family". I'm especially impressed with the dialogue, as that can be a hard thing to create. But you make it so effortlessly natural, and I truly BELIEVE what the characters are saying. Good work! I can't wait to see if/when/how Snape opens up, and how Lily and Harry respond to him. Such a wonderful story! Thank you!
MelodySeymour-Malfoy chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This was a brilliant story! Please do not stop. I love how those two are warming up to each other. Please update, I am sure a lot of readers are desperate to continue reading this story as well!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Omg I love this and I am crying over it it is so beautiful. U must finish writing it PLEASE!
Professor Potterhead chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
I loved this, but I'm so sad that it seems abandoned! :/ pleaseeeee update!
Le chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Please please come back and finish this! It is really good and I love it!
Amanda Pall chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Really enjoying this! Please don't abandon it!
Dark Chrissy Wolfie chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
when will bee the next chapter?/
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 13 . 8/21/2015