Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Omg I love this and I am crying over it it is so beautiful. U must finish writing it PLEASE!
Professor Potterhead chapter 14 . 1/13
I loved this, but I'm so sad that it seems abandoned! :/ pleaseeeee update!
Le chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
Please please come back and finish this! It is really good and I love it!
Amanda Pall chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Really enjoying this! Please don't abandon it!
Dark Chrissy Wolfie chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
when will bee the next chapter?/
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Please update
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This story rocks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hello!
I actually came across this fanfic by accident, but you are writing quite an interesting story, and I really, really hope you will write some more! ~ Hermione_Bacon
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This story is so interesting, and I can't wait to see more! Please keep going! Update soon! Please?
Grunt chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Too bad you're not continuing this. But it is very different, and I mean different-good. In the other stories which involved Severus and Lily with Harry, the Potions Master automatically softened upon having the two for his own. But here we can see the realistic side which is very exciting!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
Oh, and I also liked Harry's relationship with Snape. Quite funny.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
Allright, this was pretty good. It was an interesting and charming story, with some funny moments. I also liked the mystery about Lily's powers and her relationship with Snape eleven years after her "death". It's pretty clear they would not always get along, considering the fact that the last time they spoke it did not end well. Everyone was very well in character except Harry however. That was what probably bothered me most about this story. You made him act less mature than he really is. Believe it or not but he actually speaks to Snape with more respect than you'd think, just a little more. Not to mention you made him be not as smart, he does read willingly but mostly when he has to though but he doesn't really complain. And when Snape said Harry was going to make Lily's life difficult in the future and Harry wanted to prove him wrong, he would try to stay true to his word and not go flying out in the Quiddith field when his mother clearly said not to. Overall, it was still good, not the best I've read, but certainly not the worst, I sincerely hope you continue this story sometime though.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Harry is more mature than this. He's twelve! And he wouldn't think girls are gross.
Melanie chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Hi,
I find your story wonderful and very realistic. Lily is not an idolised icon of war, but rather a real woman and I love that. Harry is too more life-like. I can see a twelve-year old behaving just like that. I can picture everything that's going on just nicely. I hope there will be more updates and that you will continue writing this story. Good luck and thank you.
Nagini S chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Wow, wow, wow! You can't leave me hanging like this! Is there more to the story? I do hope so! Please, i don't want it to end!
320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »