Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
neesie-pie chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Delighted with the story and the fact that you've kept Severus so in character. Sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned the story and will be updating before the year is out.
CMRiddle chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Dearest, let me tell you it straight forward...I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! Please continue to write and update more, and love the fact that Snape and Harry are coming closer I am curious to how they will act towards each other during the school year, please update soon.
Ta ta for now,
A fellow reader,
CMRiddle
ForTheLoveOfLoki chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Lol the actor who played Snape was in the movie Robin Hood! I dont know if that was intentional but it made me laugh. :). I love this story so far!
lost.lothiriel chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Aw please write more! This is brilliant... and made me laugh out loud and get emotional a few times as I picture it all. Thank you for sharing and please write more as soon as you can! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
please update soon, I really enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Please, oh please, oh please update soon! I beg of you. I have loved this story so much... I love how you have written Severus. Please grace us with your writing once more so I can live in the world of Harry Potter again. If you need some inspiration to pick up this story again, look no farther than Professor Higgins from My Fair Lady.

"I know your head aches; I know you're tired; I know your nerves are as raw as meat in a butcher's window. But think what you're trying to accomplish. Think what you're dealing with. The majesty and grandeur of the English language, it's the greatest possession we have. The noblest thoughts that ever flowed through the hearts of men are contained in its extraordinary, imaginative, and musical mixtures of sounds. And that's what you've set yourself out to conquer, (your name). And conquer it you will." :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
When is the next chapter coming out?!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
love your story, pleeeeeeeease updateeeee thanks!:)))
SableUnstable chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Very interesting. Looking forward to more. :)
easternbandit chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Love this story! I am a big severus fan- and I like the way you've written him. Just a small point though- Harry sounds much younger than 12 here.
Ilhana chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I've been trying to find a way to go back into this world a lot lately. Especially considering the fact that I never really let go of Severus and that I never got over his death (and everything else). So I came here (believe it or not, i didn't even know that this page existed until few months ago), and this was the first Snape/Lily story I ran into. I've read more of them ofcourse, but I must say that I'm really really impressed with what you've done here. Even though it seemed a little unimaginable, Lily being alive, imprisoned, etc, you managed to bring Severus exactly how he was, bitter, angry, still hating Harry, and you pictured everything he was in his entire life. I also very much approve the fact that he and Lily didn't actually fall into each other's arms the minute they saw each other. My point is, I've been trying to find my peace for a long time with Severus, but imagining that the two of them just met in the afterlife isn't good enough for me. So there is this story, which is probably going towards bringing them together and it is also not pathetic the way many of the others are. That could litteraly bring me peace. So, I'm begging you, keep writing (I honestly hope you didn't quit), and I'll give ANYTHING in exchange :) P.S. If my english is wrong here and there, my apologies. :)
Nikki chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
So good! I hope you post more soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
hurry up with the rest of the fanfic... i love it so much. please hurry...!
May chapter 14 . 4/30/2014