Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Oh my god chapter 3 is such a cliffhanger ending, I want to understand so bad UPDATE.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
How can you do this to me?! Loved everything... you are an amazing writer! Please please finish your story!
deviltown chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
I've been following your story for a long time and I just read it again, its so good! This plot usually doesn't work very well but your way of doing it is awesome. Please, come back!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Please please please continue on this story. This story is just to good to not finish. You have to update !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Wow, you are a amazing writer. This is probibly one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Update soon! :) I am really exited for next chapter.
HermioneeBlack chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
it's a very well written story. do keep writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Teachers diagnosing students is really a big problem in the USA, or it was in the 90s. We had the most over-prescribed kids out of any country. I don’t know if they ever implied any sort of testing for it yet, or if people even care.
Love Faith Embers chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Aw! :D Great chapter! Sev and Harry are really starting to open up to each other. :D They're almost acting like father and son...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
This story is great. Please finish it!
neesie-pie chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Delighted with the story and the fact that you've kept Severus so in character. Sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned the story and will be updating before the year is out.
CMRiddle chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Dearest, let me tell you it straight forward...I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! Please continue to write and update more, and love the fact that Snape and Harry are coming closer I am curious to how they will act towards each other during the school year, please update soon.
Ta ta for now,
A fellow reader,
ForTheLoveOfLoki chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Lol the actor who played Snape was in the movie Robin Hood! I dont know if that was intentional but it made me laugh. :). I love this story so far!
lost.lothiriel chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Aw please write more! This is brilliant... and made me laugh out loud and get emotional a few times as I picture it all. Thank you for sharing and please write more as soon as you can! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
please update soon, I really enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Please, oh please, oh please update soon! I beg of you. I have loved this story so much... I love how you have written Severus. Please grace us with your writing once more so I can live in the world of Harry Potter again. If you need some inspiration to pick up this story again, look no farther than Professor Higgins from My Fair Lady.

"I know your head aches; I know you're tired; I know your nerves are as raw as meat in a butcher's window. But think what you're trying to accomplish. Think what you're dealing with. The majesty and grandeur of the English language, it's the greatest possession we have. The noblest thoughts that ever flowed through the hearts of men are contained in its extraordinary, imaginative, and musical mixtures of sounds. And that's what you've set yourself out to conquer, (your name). And conquer it you will." :)
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »