Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Love the story chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I love your story! It's interesting and original and written very well! But I get the feeling that throughout the story, that Harry is sort of like a very young child. In the second book, Harry is explained to be much older and more independant... I'm not saying that Harry is written in a bad way but when I read the story, he kind of reminds me of a youbg child... The story is excellent and I love it but I would also like to see Ron and Hermione.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Update ssssssoon
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Of course Severus admits to being wrong around Lily. That should be easy to do-he's *always* wrong around Lily, since the day they met. He's used to that.

Is Harry dyslexic? His practical is so much better than his theoretical, that this could be a possibility.

And Snape knows that Lily will probably end up living at Hogwarts or with Remus-after all, a fellow Marauder who can agree on how wonderful James was is likely what Lily wants.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I loved the way Harry talked to his mother, and she to him. Well, except for James Potter being the most wonderful person ever. ("Don't make me hex you, Evans" and "Because he exists"). But I'm sure Lily's figured out some way that Severus deserved to be treated like that...all seven years.

And why didn't Remus try to look Harry up? Especially once he was going to Hogwarts?

Snape is still having trouble dealing with Harry as a person, though he is making sure the kid eats all right and everything. Never mind the all the extra expense! But Albus is good at dumping problems on people, have you noticed?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Well, Lily may regain her magic now she's out of that ghastly house.

And Harry might actually work on his schoolwork. Not happily...

But it will be good for Snape to get what's happened off his chest, because he can't endure to live a lie, not even for Lily's sake.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Dumbledore is a fine one to be talking about Snape taking care of Harry-Albus dumped a toddler on a doorstep on a November night-he's lucky Harry didn't wander off into traffic. Albus is also the one who doesn't seem to care that the Dursleys are openly abusive.

Ah, well, Snape is used to being dumped on by the Headmaster, though. And by Lily.

But Harry is acting out, because he's learned at Hogwarts that he's allowed to do so anytime he's not with the Dursleys.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Aw...poor Harry! He ought to be glad he doesn't have chores the way he would have at the Dursleys.

And I wish I could clean a room with magic so easily!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Very interesting story, and it's probably true. But it would still be interesting to find out who's buried in Lily's grave.

And I wish Snape would have more of a backbone around her. He was a *real* DE for at most a year or so, and then he was Dumble's spy. Plus, the less he holds himself around her, the less she'll think of him, the way she did in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Well, so it's really Lily.

As for apologizing, didn't Snape do that over and over throughout his relationship with Lily? He had to apologize to her the first day he knew her, and the last (but of course she's never going to apologize for him for the way she acted. Gryffindors just don't, you know).

And who was it that got buried?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Yes, of course Lily is going to depend on her dear old friend, the doormat, to help her out, even after the way she treated him.

And of course Severus is going to, because for Lily he *is* a doormat. Sigh.
lilyflower50 chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
please update again soon
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Awesome story! Interested to see where you will take it next! ;) BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
fhippogriff chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Very much enjoyed the story.
Lady Light chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
I like this a lot. Please update soon!
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Awww!

Me he enamorado de tu historia, has desarrollado hermosamente los personajes y la interacción entre ellos, amo como la relación de Harry y Severus ha ido cambiando,

cuando leí lo del problema de Harry, mi mente de maestra grito; ¡Dislexia!,

y me fascino

en realidad estoy encantada con tu historia, es maravillosa,

espero puedas publicar pronto