Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hello!
I actually came across this fanfic by accident, but you are writing quite an interesting story, and I really, really hope you will write some more! ~ Hermione_Bacon
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This story is so interesting, and I can't wait to see more! Please keep going! Update soon! Please?
Grunt chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Too bad you're not continuing this. But it is very different, and I mean different-good. In the other stories which involved Severus and Lily with Harry, the Potions Master automatically softened upon having the two for his own. But here we can see the realistic side which is very exciting!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
Oh, and I also liked Harry's relationship with Snape. Quite funny.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
Allright, this was pretty good. It was an interesting and charming story, with some funny moments. I also liked the mystery about Lily's powers and her relationship with Snape eleven years after her "death". It's pretty clear they would not always get along, considering the fact that the last time they spoke it did not end well. Everyone was very well in character except Harry however. That was what probably bothered me most about this story. You made him act less mature than he really is. Believe it or not but he actually speaks to Snape with more respect than you'd think, just a little more. Not to mention you made him be not as smart, he does read willingly but mostly when he has to though but he doesn't really complain. And when Snape said Harry was going to make Lily's life difficult in the future and Harry wanted to prove him wrong, he would try to stay true to his word and not go flying out in the Quiddith field when his mother clearly said not to. Overall, it was still good, not the best I've read, but certainly not the worst, I sincerely hope you continue this story sometime though.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Harry is more mature than this. He's twelve! And he wouldn't think girls are gross.
Melanie chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Hi,
I find your story wonderful and very realistic. Lily is not an idolised icon of war, but rather a real woman and I love that. Harry is too more life-like. I can see a twelve-year old behaving just like that. I can picture everything that's going on just nicely. I hope there will be more updates and that you will continue writing this story. Good luck and thank you.
Nagini S chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Wow, wow, wow! You can't leave me hanging like this! Is there more to the story? I do hope so! Please, i don't want it to end!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Oh my god chapter 3 is such a cliffhanger ending, I want to understand so bad UPDATE.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
How can you do this to me?! Loved everything... you are an amazing writer! Please please finish your story!
deviltown chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
I've been following your story for a long time and I just read it again, its so good! This plot usually doesn't work very well but your way of doing it is awesome. Please, come back!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Please please please continue on this story. This story is just to good to not finish. You have to update !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Wow, you are a amazing writer. This is probibly one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Update soon! :) I am really exited for next chapter.
HermioneeBlack chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
it's a very well written story. do keep writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Teachers diagnosing students is really a big problem in the USA, or it was in the 90s. We had the most over-prescribed kids out of any country. I don’t know if they ever implied any sort of testing for it yet, or if people even care.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »