Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
great chapter update more offten
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Two things 1. Why is harry acting like a five year old? 2. When is lily going to learn that snape treated harry like shit for an entire year?
Jasper1997 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Thanks so much for updating *_* this chapter was so sweet
StarDuchess chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Thanks for the next chapter! Nice to see Harry getting along with Snape and working on his reading. Sounds like Robin Hood is going to be a big motivation for Harry's learning.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
I still love this story to bits! :D

So warm and fuzzy!
TinaMarie05 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Wow it's been a while since I read from this story. Good chapter :)
flame55 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
This is great
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Another very good chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
This is truly a fantastic fanfiction. It is written well and all of the characters seem true to themselves. Quite honestly, this is the best Lily/Snape story I've read yet on this website. I love how Snape is VERY slowly becoming fond of Harry, in a fatherly sort of way, and how Harry is slowly becoming dependent on that. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest (I hope you're planning on writing more - please, please do)! Thank you for your wonderful story :)
Little Miss Novella chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
I absolutely love this story and I really can't wait to read the next chapter!
angel3of3your3nightmare chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
whats up with harry? hes acting more like a spoiled five year old the nearly twelve year old boy he should be at this point. is there a reason for this, because hes the only one acting out of character. everyone else is acting like they should be.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I LOVE IT :D ITS SO CUTE
frosty6226 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Please update soon! I love this story
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »