Reviews for Disorder
The Jumble Book chapter 12 . 4/23
Creepy but good!
SeventhReboot chapter 17 . 2/23
this was fucked up. this fucked me up. oh my god im gonna die this was so tragic
Kainu chapter 17 . 2/2
This was wonderfully written...but so...happy sad? bitter sweet? More bitter then sweet. My mind wonders on what ifs, things that could happen differently...and a part of me wonders if Tom had a chance in the first place. Being unable to love, if he was doomed from the start to be a bad person...

Once again, loved the story. *Smiles*
rhimou chapter 17 . 1/23
One of the mosr amazing stories i ve ever read
Bravo
try10 chapter 7 . 1/7
AGHHH! Why is Harry acting like a retarded kid?! Harry is smart, he isn't a dumb and clueless teen who doesn't know anything about the world... boys don't do that, cats don't do that, it's really annoying that you are making him so pathetic, dumb and submisive. He is the boy who lived, Voldemort's equal, he isn't weak! and Voldemort O_O really creepy...
try10 chapter 5 . 1/7
I started reading this story because I thought it was interesting. I'm not so sure now. I really pity Harry cause be is really weak and OOC... I hope he will change in the next chapters... O_O
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Sooooo many types in this last chapter. But I enjoyed it all the same. I'm a little sad, but also really happy?
Voldefolie chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
Wow... That was interesting. Kuddos?
I need a moment to let this ending sink in., Just, wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I have re read this 3 times now agh I love it!
Mbya chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
You made me cry so much right now! How come I never read your story before? Beautiful, congratulations!
Hp Fan chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
This was brilliant! Like it really made sense, usually fanfics don't actually keep the plot going. Jk Rowling would be proud. :')
Hp Fan chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I fucking cried. Great fic btw.
Hp Fan chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing stuff.. Like are u JK Rowling or something? This is by far the most well written fan fic ever. I have actually re read it about 3 times now. I've stayed up until 430am finishing it. U are a great author, I love how u are able to really keep the plot thickening.. :)
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
cursed with no gag reflexes,

Lol some would say thats a blessing. Like those with the dick in the wall
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Oh wow. I know my last review on this could be considered a little far fetched (a lot *cough cough*), but I was feeling passionate that day and I really do love your story a lot. Even if it is just a "Harry gets kidnapped, oh no!" story, it really has some good scenes. Like, when Harry is being tortured and he says "too much. How many times have you thought that, and given in?", nice life lesson there. So even though it is just a fanfiction, i think those little undertones like in that quote and other scenes that can be applied to life too if you look closely enough (like Snape worried about Harry's mental health and looking at realty instead of a stupid hope that he would just be fine magically without any hardship) sets this story apart from the others and makes it memorable and can make it mean more to an interpretive reader like me. Or just anyone whos looking really. But off the interpretive side, great job! Really its amazing, you got all the "harry struggles" elements right and Voldemort wasnt too affectionate and there was some suffering to add to it all so it wasnt just all rainbows and unicorns after harry was rescued and during his capture. It all came together very nicely. So thats why i was so passionate about your story in my one review, haha. :) Just thought I should clear that up. And by the way, I'm the person tired of hiding her identity, aka BlueAnchor when I'm not so passionate that I forget to not give out my real name. :P I really love all your stories too, keep up the good work you amazing person and writer!
Ps: I've seen your bio and whenever an author thanks their readers and reviewers for stopping by to admire their work (again, i get passionate!) it just makes us feel awesome. Therefore you are awesome too for making us feel appreciated by our amazing authors. :D