Reviews for The Screams Inside
anon chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Great story. Even though it made me cry.
whipper chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
*sob* angst, in-character... that's really all i want from a fic! :)
aaa chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
This is so awesome! You could even make a companion to it in which Sydney is the one who goes on the mission with Dixon and hears what Harris has to say. I wonder what her reaction would be? That would be such a great idea-you are an awesome writer!
Ha chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
This is great! Please write more chapters!
Fanatic482 chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
oh gosh... i feel like crying, the emotions in this were just so real and strong... more than anything, i love these portrayals of jack... just the image of him watching sydney sleep, always silently observing her... it just makes me want hug the man, dammit :)
Sherry chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
That was an amazing story! I loved the interaction between Jack and Sydney, and I wish more people would write about that.
Jampa chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Amazing story, one of the best alias fic ever. the relationship between Sydney and Jack is my favorite part of the show, and you wrote them so well, can't wait to read more of your stories. and I wouldn't mind a bit of follow up in this universe. Jack seeing a shrink is a must read:)
usa chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wonderful story Jack B. is my fav
Isabella chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
That was great. I really love Jack, and I tend to be especially critical of fanfics concerning him, but you did an amazing job with this one. I could feel the tension as I read it, but also the underlying love. Thanks for the read.
Mick chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
BEST ALIAS FIC I've ever read! I loved your insight into Jack Bristow's life and his relationship with Sydney! Very gifted writer! Can't wait to read more of your work!
Anna chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Wow. Powerful. Incredibly powerful.
The Madhatter chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Very angsty! I love it! Man, you are one talented writer as all the rest out there. Wow... that was an amazing story. I can't even imagine how mad Jack would be. But you did a very good job showing and explaining it. I love Jack. His character is so... mysterious. That's the way you portrayed it in this story. I love it! Hope you write more like this. This, personally, is one of my favorite Alias stories out there. Keep it up!

The Madhatter
Mai1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Excellent! I'm a big Jack fan and there just doesn't seem to be much fiction about him. You seem to have captured the essence of who he is - that very dangerous man who's killed more than he'd ever want to admit and is willing to kill when necessary and yet is a *good* man.

More please?
Actrez chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Poor Jack! And poor Syd. This was really good, very well written-you really have Jack's voice down! Great job!
Shade5 chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Robin, this story was incredible! I loved how you portrayed Jack. Great job!