Reviews for What We All Wanted To Happen
JessieJellyTots chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This may possibly be the best fic I have ever, ever, EVER read. Oh my gosh, I love Gene's reaction to the fanfiction ideas. I'm sat here grinning. If that was actually the end, it would have been the best ending to a TV programme ever. :D
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm grinning from ear to ear (despite having no life, none at all). And I'm enjoying the devil get-up.

But best of all was incorporating M.G. and A.P. into this. That's just as it should be.
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hehehe! Highly amusing, and quite original u have to say! Really enjoyed it :)
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved It! Really Funny Giggling All The Way Through I Was ) Just A Shame It Didnt Happen Really But We Can Dream...

Rachel xx
coderiku chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
THIS.

I couldn't stop laughing after the Galex shippers showed up XD And the forcing horns on Keats thingBrilliant XD
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Very sweet. Entitled like what it does on the tin! If only. Thanks for writing.
PinkGemz27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very cute indeed. It's nice to have a fic every now and then that breaks the third wall.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, yes! I'm one of those screaming Galex shippers! Huge fun, I can't stop laughing. Right, now you'd better start writing those fourth, fifth and sixth series...
Elliewelly1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ahahaa oh my god this is hilarious, i love it. I love how chill Alex is about it. And Gene's reaction is just how you'd expect. And if only that ending was real...
Jazzola chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I was one of the fan girls :D OMG, this was brilliant! Now I can read these fanfics and REALLY imagine them happening :D

Thanks so much for this!

Jazzola :D
I Draw Words chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh GOD! I was laughing so much at ALL of it- but especially the "shagging" bit. *Sniggers* It's great to see a light hearted, funny fic for once. I loved it!

x :)
MissLP chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I seriously have epic amounts of love for you right now, this is simply wonderful and funny and lighthearted and oh-so wonderfully pleasing. :D I particularly liked the screaming fangirls bit...! x
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That actually made me burst oout laughing!

I'd definitely be one of the very loud fangirls screaming when Gene and Alex kiss:)

Brilliant,I'm so glad you wrote it,you should do more humourous fics xD
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Heheheh that's GREAT!

I loved that, most amusing.

Gem x
sillygenie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
'considering the fact that most of them have no life and do nothing but dream, watch these things called DVDs of us and write fanfiction all day, they can be very imaginative..' -

Very funny (and sadly true). Loved they could hear us back in 1983 and further. Was that my toilet cubicle - or are there others out there?

Whatever, I thought it was brilliant and it certainly raised a squee from me.x