Reviews for Magic at Sea
undyinghunter chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I would love to see more of this. A pirate Tonks, that would be awesome.
Annon chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
If it was in mind then why write this as a oneshot, or did you not mean to tag the post as completed? Besides this seems to be a nifty premmis that i have not seen before. -Annon.
Ch1ld0fDisturbia chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
that makes so much friggin scenes

and u should make this a regular story its pretty good
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Instead of making it a one-shot why don't you make it a regural story? I would be interested in reading more of it
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Would probably have a hell of an outcome, Voldemort having to deal with Jack who may well have the aid of several supernatural powers, maybe some Dutchman crewman.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Nice little shot there, and fun to think of serious mopey Harry taking on the role as Captain Jack, scourge of the waves and women around him LOL.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I liked it! At first I thought it may be a James fic? But I loved that little twist at the end. quite win :)
Sasparilla89 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'd like to see more of this... IF there's still magic involved besides a fast ship. Otherwise I think I could go watch PotC 16 or something... I'm bloody tired of all the sequels. I'd like something new. This certainly looks like a good start.

korrd chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I like it and wouldn't mind seeing how this plays out with the rest of the POTC movies, with the inclusion of Tonks this time. I'd also like to see how Dumbles would react to the idea of the immortal Captain Jack Sparrow being the savior of the wizarding world...Hermione's too come to think about it. I can just see her head overheating from it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2