Reviews for Out of the Dark
So sweet.
M. Louise E chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Nicely done. :D
Cackymn chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Oh. Oh. Oh. Lovely! :-) Very nice mirroring and so sweetly sexy. Gorgeous turn-around! Yay!
Cackymn chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
This whole story is great, but THIS chapter is glorious. Ties it all together. Deep, but never rambling. Great psychology, but natural, never dry. Tender not sappy. Sexy in such a gentle loving way. You have woven your themes together beautifully in this tale. Hurt and comfort, angst and understanding, mistakes and caring, secrets and truth, fear and safety. I love the way you write them together at home. Oh for the love of Gibbs and Tony this is a wonderful fic. I can see why it is renowned and I'm damn glad to be here. Thank you! :-)
necessitytd chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Great fic. I love love love how everything is not magically better because Gibbs rode in and whisked Tony off to the hospital. And a simple heartfelt apology didn't fix all the hurt. It felt very real which is a very good thing. :)
threesquares chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Damn that was a great story. Thanks.
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Awwww. Glad to see Gibbs got it right this time :).
Laura-trekkie chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Awwww. I'm glad Tony got his moment to be justifiably angry with Gibbs as well as owning up to his own part in their blow up. I'm also glad that Tony finally told Gibbs all of what happened with Jason. Hopefully they can put it all behind them now.
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Yay, Tony rescued himself and then Gibbs swooped in to do the rest \o/. They've got some serious talking to do, but at least they're both still willing and able to have that talk and fix things.
Laura-trekkie chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
*eep* That was a big surprise! I'm relieved that Tony wasn't planning on doing something stupid like it first appeared, not that it's really doing him much good!
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
*eep* Hurry Gibbs!
Laura-trekkie chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Thank heavens Ducky is on the case, but Tony's already bolted. Will Gibbs have any idea where to look? What will he find when he does?
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Oh Tony *hugs him*. I hope he's not about to do something stupid. And to think he was all set to forgive Gibbs' assumptions even though they were pretty hurtful. :(
Laura-trekkie chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
*eep* There goes Gibbs putting his foot in it! When will he realise how wrong he is and will he be able to fix it?
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Awww Tony :(. And to think Gibbs was so close. What now? Will Tony go to work and wonder why Gibbs is behaving so strangely? Will Gibbs do or say something to bring their relationship crashing down and reinforce Tony's trust issues? Or will they somehow avert this crisis?