Reviews for Reminder
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Sob! :( beautifully written. Agonizing story! I liked how you didnt name the narrator. Very nice story!
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Well the whole expressive eyes thing would make you think Sam was the one that dream died , thus making Dean the narrator but considering that they know eachother so well it's possible from the little information given that it could be either brother
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
God probably sent this dream to both Winchester brothers in an effort to warn them that they can only win, if they stay together.
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really liked the concept of this story and having it end as the narrator waking from a bad dream is a nice touch. I'm sure both the boys have had many similar nightmares over the years.

I can see the narrator being Dean at any point in the boys lives since as he said, taking care of Sam has always been his job his life really.

Sam on the other hand, while he certainly loves and cares about Dean there have been times when his commitment to him has been less then brotherly, especially while he was Souless, though that might not be entirely fair to him.

I really enjoyed this one-shot.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Dean in spite of being very very annoyed by sam always ends for knowing that being kept united they can manage conquer everything bad that it stalks
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was a very clever concept and piece of writing. I liked how due the boys unique relationship and how much they care about each other, this fic works for both Sam and Dean.

Nice job with the description of the old manor too, very creepy.

I'd love to see some updates of your other fics but I totally get where you're coming from. I have this one fic idea that just won't let me write it, I've started it several times! Take care, Abbi
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
great.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I think the narrator was Dean and the brother who fell was Sam. You really had me going. I had no idea this was a nightmare. I thought the Winchesters were actually on a real hunt. Great one shot! I hope the SPN muse visits really soon for your other SPN stories.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awesome writing, so descriptive and you painted such a vivid picture for the reader. It could definitely be either brother who's the narrator and I can imagine it both as Dean or Sam so it gives me two scenarios to think about.

Great job, loved it.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OK Peanut you have me wondering. Great little story though! I have my guesses but who knows I am always bad at these things lol!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
What astounding narrative! I saw, smelled, heard and felt everything! The dust got in my eyes, the fall hurt. Losing a brother, pained and rendered my heart. This was one of those times when I can say 'thank God, it was only a dream'-I've had one of those, you know. I can really relate.

And those eyes: "...anything to get away from those eyes." wow.

Thank you sooo much for such a good story. -
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You're right, the narrator could be either brother. But in my mind it is Dean. The strength to push the cabinet off himself he got at his brother crying out, the anguish at seeing him dying... yeah, its Dean's nightmare. LOVED THIS! Catch you soon.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
For me I think it's Dean who fell, and Sam was trying to get to him. I could be wrong but it's my guess.

Nice to hear from you again Peanut, I'm waiting patiently for you to finish your stories.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You do this so well, leaving the identities open to be chosen by the reader. I love it, because it gives me room to play and fantasies while I'm reading. Very gripping too, as it seems so real and only the very end reveals it as a dream. Keep dusting, if there is more of those. I love to see your other stories updated, but I'll take what I can. Hugs, Vonnie