Reviews for Dream Big, Stay Small
JazMitch chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Aw, man! Fixed my heart right back up! :) I love how sweet this fic is! Especially Sammy climbing up on Dean's lap and then saying he's the bestest big brother ever! Melted! Five year old Sammy is one of my favorites! Excellent work!
Brylee16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was the sweetest thing ever! Aww... incredibly cute!3
MadameObsessor chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I ADORED this fic! I'm always a sucker for weechesters, but the way you wrote Sammy being sick and Dean being the best big brother ever really took the cake. This was a great pick me up story.
anonymus chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
cute story, i love how it shows dean caring for his brother, best story ever. that was really well done
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I agree that I also needed some brotherly love even now that the eighth season is out (I'm actually on the seventh) anyways... I loved this story it was so cute. Good job!
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this was so cute I love little!sam bigbrother!dean :3
Azzdj chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
aww this was amazing! i could really picture it all happening. The tickling part was too cute :D
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was such a sweet read, and you're right, there needed to be some brotherly love written. Job well done,

Rolletti
heyjude.159 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is the cutest story I've ever read. I'm not into that whole Wincest thing, but I just can't imagine Dean loving someone else more than he does Sammy. Wierd right? Anyways, this story is so believeable and you draw out the characters quite nicely. I agree, the recent season have been so angsty that this little one shot is quite refreshing. Keep up the good work, and you capture Dean's worries perfectly.
pavelcchekov chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Dude. This is seriously my most favourite sick Sammy fic I've read. And I've read a lot. I don't know, I guess I just have this thing for cuddling. And there was plenty in this fic, and for that, I thank you. You have a great writing style, and this fic was just... adorable. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very sweet )

You have a lovely way of writing!
hoshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love it! is so cute !
Nana'sTeaParty chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Cute cute cute. I love little Sam and their relationship. I needed some Wee!chester too :) Thanks for sharing.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww, this is the most freaking adorable thing ever:) Sick miserable little Sammy, poor muffin, all cuddling up to his (awesome) big brother under his red blanket and wanting to go play in the snow. The part where Dean was telling Sammy a story was so cute, and that last line was great:) Lovely story!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Adorable! I love weechester fics. Sammy is so cute and poor Dean sounds like every exhausted parent with a child even though he is but a child himself. Heart warming and heart breaking at the same time. Awesome job!