Reviews for Mate
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 5/11
Loved it ; that was really sweet
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 3/29
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!1
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I love those two!
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
a warning before changing perspective would be very nice. other than that, well done. is there a sequel? how their bond will grow/change? how others would react to their relationship?
shunned-one chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nice. And its so sweet.
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved the story. I think it was a good idea to do Harry and Draco's point of view, but it was kind of confusing too. I liked the gentle Harry. And Draco yelling that Harry is his mate in the end was perfect! Great job! I loved how Draco was realizing he was in love with Harry during when they were making love. Cute!
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Holy potato on a stick! In all honesty, one of the best drarry Veela fics I' 've ever had the pleasure to read. A few minor grammar and punctuation errors, all easily fixed, but all in all, simply fantastic. :)
darkspiritelf chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Sorta hard to follow when they changed thoughts. Other than that I liked it.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
oh that was sad and hot...it took me time to understand who is who but once I got the flow I enjoyed it...
mangafox chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
it was nice but a little confusing when you suddenly changed the point of view. next time you should write whose POV it was. :)
cosette-aimee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Huh, I enjoyed this way more than I think I should. Ah well, what's life without guilty pleasures. Any chance of you continuing this story?
demoncookie8D chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It's a really good story, the only thing i got confuzed on was the changing pov without warning, still a really well written ff, i liked it. Thanks for putting it up.
Squirrels1112 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Bloody hell! (pardon the french) this has only one review? It's ace, brilliant in fact. One of the best Harry/Draco's i've read. If you continue this story you've got yourslef one loyal follower