Reviews for Naruto Hayabusa Namikaze
I want new chapter because this story is awesome, so please send more chapers
Icon of Sin chapter 5 . 3/15
Man i really hope you update this story since its by far the best naruto/ninja gaiden crossover yet.
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 2/24
Nice
josh skinner chapter 5 . 2/15
I love this story and i hope you update soon
cause i can't wait and i bet everyone else can't either.
Metal66 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
please update
Dark Devils embrace chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Please update this story because it is has an epic plot line
Absimilard chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I like it so far, a shame that is has not been updated all this time...
Zomvee chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Lmao over here dude, that last seen was just to awesome, I think it nearly broke my rib-cage.
fIrE cROtCh chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
god created the earth and everything on it in 7 days. he forgot to make some ninja gaiden / avengers crossovers on the eigth day. please pick up where he left off
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
GOTTA LOVE THAT NINJAIE GOODNESS! MORE PLEASE!
Sage God chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story keep up the good work
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Interesting story.

Looking forward to seeing how it folds.
agnar chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I didn't finish this chapter because it felt like the fic is suffering from an all too common issue with fanfic.

I admit I know little about ninja gaiden, so I could be totally wrong. But it feels like you're just replacing ryu with naruto, and despite making naruto incredibly powerful and giving him a dragon *goddess* as an ally, the fic is still following the NG game storylines pretty closely.

I just don't get it, why bring in naruto and the juubi, make naruto beyond badass in both naruto-verse skills and NG skills, likely about twice as strong as Ryu was in the canon NG setting, to only then make Naruto have all the exact same adventures and troubles?

Naruto winning the fights in a different way, using chakra moves, just isn't a big enough change. It's like those naruto fics where naruto is godlike strong by the chunin exams, but the forest of death and the invasion *still* go exactly the same in the details. It makes all the power-ups pretty pointless.

Like I said, I could be wrong about how the canon NG story goes since I'm not familiar with it much. But it just feels that wat to me reading this.
kingrobert84 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
doin great man whens update?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/21/2012