Reviews for Shadows at Home
Droory chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Nice. I love all the action throughout, it's just... aw man it's so awesome. Honestly entered fanboy mode a few times as they fought, i was just so well written.

Good job man, I love it.

Droory
Rensaur chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Oh my god I love this and you and everything and ;;

And I think the College AU is an adorably funny idea. I actually had similar thoughts floating in my head but no real motivation to write anything down. It was just one of those "what if" thoughts in passing. XD I'm sure you can do something much better anyways. :3
mystery box chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Fucking amazing.
Rensaur chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love you. again. Please. Keep. Writing.
Reena47 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I haven't played DarkDawn, but still had to read this and I loved it :D
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Definitely. Add. More. Chapters.

Please.

Many times over.

Lol. XD Seriously, though. This was really pwnsome. I love how this is an area that the game does not really cover; it shows originality.

The pace of time was pretty good, and I really enjoyed your fight scenes. If you're wanting to make it slightly faster, though, you might try slightly (I say slightly, because it can become choppy if too short but slow if too much detail; I really struggle with this) shorter sentences. I thought you did a good job, though, and I feel inspired for my own fight scenes, which I struggle with, haha. This particular suggestion is only for your own preferences, though, as you mentioned that you were concerned over this area.

I do have a question, though: What happens to the kids Isaac finds? He finds them, yells to Garet, and they just kinda... disappear... XD lol

The monster hordes, while I generally don't go for in stories because they can sound awkward if done incorrectly, I would say is pretty accurate canon-wise and that you handle nicely. I couldn't walk two steps in Belinsk without running into monsters. And that was because I'm pretty sure I was using Avoid. It actually started annoying me, lol, which hadn't really happened previously. Anyway, I really liked your take on it. Great job! :D

Oh, wait, sorry, one more thing I'm gonna pick at: it says how all the settlers made it into Patcher's Place, but then he goes looking for people that didn't make it. This becomes a controversy, so watch out for stuff like that.

Anything else before I continue rambling...

Um, um, please update! :D

Lol. I haven't been back to the Golden Sun fanfic area in a while (actually uploaded a fic today), and this was a refreshing way to jump back in. Thanks for the awesome read. I really enjoyed it; you're a good writer. Keep it up, 'kay? :)
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice little one-shot fic.

Ive beaten Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and reached the cliffhanger, but Id like to think that Issac will be in the sequel.

Its just a hunch, but I think Matthew and Tyrells fathers survived, but Im just guessing. Also, I think Matthew might still be the protagonist in the next Golden Sun game.

Also, I think the developers shouldve at least had the games story reveal whether Issac and Garet survived or not.

Anyway, this was a good fic. I know this isnt much of a review, but what else could I say?