Reviews for Mind Games
where-is-my-tennant chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I JUST REALIZED! THIS OS THE BOOK WHERE WE MEET BARTY CROUCH JR, WHO WAS OF COURSE PLAYED BY OUR FAVORITE SCOTTISH MAN, DAVID TENNANT, WHO ALSO PLAYED THE DOCTOR! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING AWESOME PLANNED FOR THAT!
nict chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Hello! It's me again. Just to say, this one was good. I was sad that the ghost is rory, but I'm rather intrigued to see how it happens, and if he can be saved. I was aghast at what happened to dumbledore, I hadn't thought of the voice. I was very happy that the tardis recovered. I would also write some more in this review, but I'm on my iPod for this one and typing on here is quite hard. Whelp, see you soon, and expect another review from me! Bye!
Mistyx7 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
i love this book, and the other one in the seeries so far. keep writing.
whoturnedoutthelights chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Lovely, this just gets scarier.

The original monster is a great idea, keep writing them.

You killed Dobby, ;(

Definitely timeline divergence...
Striders-Girl89 chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Ahh! I missed this chapter!

I loved it. So many questions raised though, on of which I asked in the next chapter; why isn't the killing curse working? DOes it have something to do with the stalker? Don't answer it, I am sure you'll cover it.

I thought it was brilliantly written!
Striders-Girl89 chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Can I just say that while I was away I missed reading this so much! Far more than anyone elses stories! So it feels good to finally be back so I can catch up!

So here goes my first review since being back;

OH MY GOD Crouch stunned him! Stunned him then made him invisible! AND Harry has a stalker! How is this going to be worked out I have no idea!

Some woman killed Karkaroff did she? Seeing as Bellatrix Lestrange is still in Azkaban, perhaps the mysterious masked woman was involved? Don't tell me if I am wrong or right because I am sure that you answer that later on, to which I cannot wait!

He called her "Minnie"! Priceless! I can just imagine the face she would have pulled!

I wonder why the killing curse wouldn't work? Very intriguing indeed.

I adored the "do I know you" part. Oh I laughed so much, It was brilliant. I thought you did it just right! The "but I'm serious now... Sirius is somewhere else" line was fantastic too. I am always saying something along those lines when I say that I'm serious, I drive my family nuts!

And I never thought that this could possibly happen, but I think that I love Severus Snape more than I had done before for what he did to save Harry's life. He really is a proper hero.

I always seem to become a little nervous when I discover this masked woman in a scene. Propably cause I am scared of the unpredictableness of her character, which I love at the same time. I think I must be a bit weird!

OH MY GOD! Everyone dead... That bloody evil woman! Please keep Snape safe! He's my absolute favourite character and I'm not sure if I can handle losing him for a second time in completely new circumstances! AND the voices are now synced too, AHHHHHH I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENCE!

Good thing I can just carry on and continue the story, isn't it :P I loved it as always and the characters were all magnificantly in character. I missed this so much!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
We still haven't cleared up the Dumbledore mess, though... not really. Unless the Midnight entity doesn't possess female Ood?

Also, I'm reading this in order, and I have to ask, is that woman in the mask from Faction Paradox? I know they technically don't exist anymore, but it would be incredibly awesome.
TARDIS hijacker chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
OOOOOH Dementors stalker maybe they could sense it when it was transfereiing and kill it?
Toxicsnake91 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
great chapter as always will be finished soon and moving on your next masterpiece lol
Toxicsnake91 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
took me a while but finally reading this again lol good chapter as always
DWF chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
A real cliffhanger this time, cool XD

And the Doctor's recognition of David Tennant/Barty was nice :D

David Rules!
Star chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
"Do I know you?"

PFFT. THAT'S BRILLIANT.

Really nice job, can't wait for the next part!
Illydya chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Dun dun dunnn! So, is that the end of Harry's fourth year with the Doctor?
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
:D yay! u finished this one with a good cliffhanger! cant wait for the next one! ;)
Striders-Girl89 chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Wow, this episode was intense!

I really like the thought of the ghost Rory keeping Dumbledore company. That makes me feel better about it.

I love Harry and Draco's relationship so thank you so much for writing it! Please, don't stop!

The whole scene with Amy and Rory was very emotional! Rory's line was pretty heartbreaking and for a moment there I didn't think he was going to make it!

It was so intense this chapter and the whole maze scene was so well written! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!