Reviews for Never Quite Goodbye
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love the end! There really aren't enough fics with the Brigadier!
NShadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I cried. I avoided tribute fics for Sarah Jane and the Brig for months, and now I'm making up for it after last night's ep, and bawling like a baby. Thanks a lot! :)
timano chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A tragic story with a hint of real hope, at the end. I hope you continue this story line!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Please continue this!
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You hav such an incredible way with words. It was absolutely lovely and heartbreaking and sweet. Excellent prose. I'm crying, and it was entirely unbidden - your story just moved me straight to tears. I have to be honest, I started out a New Who fan and though I'm aware of the Brigadier I've not yet seen an episode with him. That wasn't necessary for this story. I knew his character and felt his importance to the Doctor through your words. And cried for his loss. Utterly fantastic.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, with the Doctor, is it ever really goodbye?

Excellent tribute here for Nicholas. :) :(
Peter Rabid chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Absolutely perfect characterization. Well done!
GhostLord chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
A very touching and emotionally uplifting tribute. Loved the bit where The Brigadier says "spoilers" and then The Doctor falls off his chair.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great job!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was wonderful! Plenty of dramatic, but still has that sense of hope that is quintessential Doctor Who. I tip my hat you.