Reviews for Oh the Crime You'll Fight!
KK chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
While reading this I pictured Alfred reading this as a bedtime story to Bruce; Bruce reading it to Dick, Jason and Tim and Dick reading it to Damian... you know for how much I ADORE the batfamily even I will admit (proudly in fact) they are one messed up bunch, and that's a fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very clever. Good Job.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I have to admit that I would never be comfortable with taking up challenges like these. I love Theodor Geisel and all and I occasionally dabble into poetry with Msr. Etrigan but a challenge and all these rules and limitations? Nope, not for me.

That being said, you told me to keep my words kind so I'll just say that poetry may not be your thing. Yeah, it was certainly along the Suessian rhetoric and I'm guessing that's a big reason behind the wording but you have done a lot better work. The rhyme scheme was pretty iffy at best and while the material was toned well, the rhythm and the delivery could definitely throw you off.

I could be overindulging here, mind you. After all, it's been so long since I've had a reason to criticize you!
Carol chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
AWESOME. Pardon the caps but that tickled me so. So worth the fact that i will now be fighting off the urge to rhyme with every line for the rest of the day. thanks for writing this! wouldn't it be funny to see it illustrated? XD
StarFix chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I loved this little thing and oddly enough I found myself reading it aloud dramatically. it was just as fun as reading the original, with a touch of the darkness and emotional angst of the whole Batman Mythos.

Good job mon frere
Jason ToDD chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow. I never thought you as the poetry type but I'm glad you took the leap. Well crafted and all the elements are in place... and in classical Seussical style.
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, this is really clever. Great stuff