Reviews for Things Fall Apart, But Then You Build Again
mizzrazz72 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Harry is too caring.
itachisgurl93 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Yay! Separation at last! Thx for the update!
Mila Pink chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I'm loving the story. Very fun and romantic.
I fell in love with history. The wizards of light are so archaic.
If Ginny stayed with the children until she could guard them.
Love this couple.
Mawwe chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Hello.. was wondering.. 1. If you have the sex bits anywhere? And 2. How often Do you update? Sincerly Mawwe
Cold Drake Queen chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Isn't Adrian a wizard? Wouldn't he have house elves and such? It seams that wizards are masters of hiding in plain sight. So even if someone knew the house from the outside, they wouldn't know of the things inside. When you first mentioned the house I saw an Italian version of 12 Grimmauld Place. Without (or maybe with) the charm that protected the Black family home. Also while in Rome don't you think that they should visit some wizard ruins? Or something that is historical to them? Real places or things can be used. But with a "they decided that the muggles didn't need to know that part" or some other political nonsense a ruling class would feed the peoples. LOL ... Area 51 wizard style. :) I was a little shocked that you also didn't describe the house a little more. I know you posted a picture of the house on your Facebook page. But the story (if read away from the net for some reason) needs to contain as much of that dull boring "this is where you" are scenery.

Otherwise very well writen. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll have to go hunting for the creamy filling that won't let you post.
ColdDrakeQueen chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I know this may not be important, but I wanted to post this. Don't you think that a wizarding family of great wealth like the malfoys, who have a pool, would have specialized house elves or something of the sort to watch the kids in the pool? Or at least a safety charm? That way the adults could be left to adult things?
litlittledragon chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
I would propose that Harry should tell his children about the divorce soon. His relationship with Draco should be more discreet. Weasley could use it to keep the children. I hope their divorces would settle soon.
LadyGreenleafofMirkwood chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Totally awesome chapter. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work! :)
itachisgurl93 chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
good for you Harry! thx for the update!
mizzrazz72 chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Harry should use everything he had to get rid of Ginny and to keep his kids.
iamamywaterhouse chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Great fic!
I would have liked to see more sexy time with Harry and Draco, but the way you wrote it works well as it is.
Any chance of a sequel/epilogue for the divorce results of Harry and Hermione's marriages?
MichikoMichiyo29 chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Heyyy! I foun this on , so I looked it up on FF, and wow! This is really an amazing story! Please continue! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
I loved it :)
Petuniac3 chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
malimed chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
great chapter. everything fit well together, and it's all very well-supported and plausible.