Reviews for The Drive
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Such a beautifully written tale of Optimus' mourning of his lost friend. I wonder if he still felt the same at the end of Predacons Rising.
Mako Crab chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice short story. I have to say, from a writer's perspective, I really love your opening paragraph (2 sentences is a paragraph yeah?) and the last two paragraphs that close the story. They're descriptive and use action to define the character. And just really well written. :)
Technobreaker chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I feel really sorry for Optimus. He and Megatron had huge history in The Great didnt have any mind for cybortron and he became cold spraked while Optimus still hoped that Megatron would come to his senses only for it to become one with the allspark along with us hope the war comes to an end and ctbortrians can live in peace
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beautifully written and I loved how your celestial references symbolized Prime's inner emotions
L for Love chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Your short Prime pieces are great! Have you considered making a longer story set in the Transformers Prime universe? I'm sure the story would be fantastic if you did.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great story I was sad when I found out that "Primes don't party" granted his job is series but he has to have fun every now and then right? BTW the last shot someone HAS to drew a picture of that.
daughter-of-Myou chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Again, a most fantastic use of language! The incorporation of dialogue straight from the show is very well executed, as are the descriptions of scenery and actions. The final image of Optimus Prime standing beneath the moonlight is quite intriguing; the presence of his shadow perhaps suggesting a darker side to his emotions and character. Another well-written short, I'd love to read more.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I've been watching "Transformers: Prime" from the start, and it's magnificent. This short story captures Optimus Prime's emotions very well. He's the protector of all life, yet some lives he can't save (like Megatron's). Good and evil exists in everybody, even leaders. And even Optimus has a dark side.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
[There was little comfort from the bright silver glare of the moon for the sombre Prime though. Her gaze upon him was cold. And the blinking stars were her unsympathetic accomplices.]

That was so beautiful... and the last sentence, wow...! You have an eye for imagery. :)

And again, lovely feelings and contridictionary emotions.

Keep it up!

XOXO
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Poor heartbroken Optimus Prime. I wish you could have changed his mind too opty I wish so too.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
very well written one shot. (adds to favorites)
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You brought out the guilt and grief Optimus suffers... really well. Really depressing, but beautiful all the same.

Midnight Marquis
Spiritstrike chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aye! I could squee all day for this! I've always wanted to know what was going through Optimus's head as he went for a drive. In fact, this thought has been plaguing my mind so much, I think I'll give it a shot. 8D Thanks for giving my muse a jumpstart that it rightfully deserves.

But great job on this! *thumbsup* You've actually dove straight into Optimus's head and kept him true to character. Knowing that he doesn't want to ruin a moment between the kids and the other Autobots with his silent brooding just makes his character all the more special to me.

Thanks for doing this! I'm going to give it a wing as well.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hmmm ... have to go check out your other stories. Yeah, that good.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
In whatever incarnation, Optimus will always stand tall. You have really captured the underlying motivation behind all Prime does.