Reviews for My Nemesis
Isa chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
This series was awesomely funny !
Congratulations on your writing and also on your original ideas.
I am looking forward reading another piece of tours.
nrdhrd3 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
I couldn't stop laughing the entire story!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
love all the stories
SanSon23 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Haha. That's so funny Lois probably would shot Clark. This is really good to bad Smallville didn't actually follow your lead on Clois. I never get tired of hearing them go at each other. Who else does Clark have to keep him on his toes at all times.
Sliverloc303 chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Go Johnathan and Martha! They so called Clark and Lois's true love back in season 4.

Great stories, well done"
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
HotChocolate329 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
hi, that was nice. thanks can't wait to see next.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Aww...that was just great! I loved Finale and how Clois - despite their denials - will be missing each other. Haha.

I also enjoyed Lois's late night visit to Clark. Haha. I just couldn't get enough of your delicious description of his amazing chest! That Lois is SO lucky! :P

And of course, who could forget their baseball game getaway! Their bantering during the long drive was pretty funny, but I gotta tell ya, I absolutely adored their...okay, more like Clark's tender moment when they got home and he saw Lois curled up asleep. I've always loved it when he'd carry her up to his bedroom because it's those moments that I know, he sees her in a different light. :)

I guess the same can go for Lois during the events of chapter fifteen! The angry text messages she left Clark was soooo funny and your description of his anguish had me feeling for him. Haha!

Thank you so much for the laughs, the banter, and of course, the tender moments. I can't wait to read your Easter drabbles. :)
TaraLittle chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Loved the update! So funny how Lois got all dressed up to say good bye to Clark. Could totally see her doing that, lol. I enjoyed these drabbles very much and looking foward to the Easter one. Good Luck on finals!
cathy03 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
this serie was so sweet and funny. I had a blast readng it ;)

Now i'1l wait for the Easter drabble... no, i'm not pushng LOL :D
CaptainTightPants12 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Where do I begin!

Lois dressing up for Clark? Awesome! Or how about Lois getting him back for calling her (and that is debatable! haha) fat way back in Chapter 1 when he didn't jump her? Loved it! And I especially loved the call-back to the very beginning of the story! Their hugs and whispers? Perfect! I can definitely see them doing that! And of course, the cherry on top (as usual), the Kents telling him that this was not the last he would see of Lois Lane! haha. That was perfect!

I can't believe it's over, but I guess all wonderfully awesome things must come to an end at some point in time. I can't wait to see what you write next! Hopefully soon!
alexindigo chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Hey! Welcome back. :) Ah, my bad. So it was Lionel. I like that. I do think Erica and John have great chemistry in the handful of scenes they've had. Plus he's a sexy beast. :) Thanks for clearing that up. This chapter was hilarious! Clark too engrossed in Lois that he forgot to feign pain? Lois trying to get back at him and failing. Their little goodbye hug and double entendré messages. Hehe. Loved it! Am looking forward to your Easter drabble. Please do a chapter (or new series) with them as a married couple or already together. I love the way you write their interactions with each other. :)

A.sky chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Very cute!I can picture them both blushing and then trying to hide it haha! (well, I'm not sure Clark can really blush, but you know ..:))They were so funny when they were this ackward..loved it! And I'm really happy for some Easter drabbles! Best of luck w/ your finals!