Reviews for Senior Year
Shaliza chapter 24 . 6/28
Loved it mahn!
Shippingshoujo chapter 24 . 5/27
This is one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read. I genuinely like the flow of the story. A high-school romance is the base of many fan-fictions, but what makes this story special, is your ability to write and sequence your story line fascinatingly. It's hard to believe that a person like you would be lonely. I know that you might not notice my review - after all, I am posting a review after almost seven years, but I want you to know that this story is one of the quality fan-fictions out there! Keep up the good work! :D
Jtyler12 chapter 24 . 7/22/2019
I was so not ready to be done with this story, what a fun ride. I love so much about it, the school oriented observational humor, the sass, your openings, the characterization. Just a fun story all around.

I’m fine with the ending as is but it still feels like it could have gone on a little longer. Could have given May and Drew a more definitive ending, have a reconciliation between Gary and Ash, Maybe some Dawn and Kenny scenes, finals, and Graduation. But if it has to end here then I guess I’m glad it was like this. Great job
Jtyler12 chapter 6 . 2/16/2019
You must have some interesting feelings towards school nurses lol
Hahahahahaha chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
Hahahahahaha! I thought I was going insane, but nope! I already read Snapshots Make the Story or whatever it’s called and then started reading this one! That’s why it’s so familiar! I don’t care if you think I’m an idiot! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaha!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 12/26/2018
Ok, so I don’t know what’s happening. I JUST read another of your series that was so similar to this. However, there were only ten pages/chapters. Not to mention that the chapters weren’t named, just chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3 and so on so forth. I think this one was better, but I’m too lazy to pretty much read the entire story again, so I just skipped to the end. I’m not criticizing you, I just don’t know what’s happening.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Wait, what’s happening? I thought I read this series before...
IndianKnight chapter 24 . 11/3/2018
Yayyyyy! I finally finished this! And believe me, this is the best high school fic I've ever read ;P
Dark Aura User chapter 24 . 8/29/2018
Yes, I did genuinely enjoy reading this story. You should give yourself more credit. I know you're being sarcastic whenever you talk about how 'horrible' this story is, but this is a really good read.

I find it funny though that you built up this play for the entire chapter only to not include it at all.
AshPli chapter 24 . 5/30/2017
Really good story. if you want to read some good pokeshipping fanfic I recommend "Misty the matchmaker" by angelic fairy, "Fast times at Poke high" and "Spitfire" by NINT
reading till my eyes are sore chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Wao... Amazing
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
I wonder how that story would've been if you had serena in it (not that I'd want ash to end up with her, ewww hell no, but I'm curious about how you'd have handled her)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
You're right, anyone that clicks a high school AU for pokemon of all things is a glutton for punishment, but... considering the terrible, awful premise, this story is actually pretty good. I mean I can't finish it and I didn't exactly enjoy reading it, but it was - objectively - a decent story.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
I really liked this story. Not only did the kiss scene satisfy my freakish mind, I loved the concepts and characters and humor. Melody was an epic antagonist, but still hilarious. Gary proposing was an awesome plot twist, and I loved how you made it so that it was his family's ties into wealth and industry. This story was funny and filled with substance. And, I must say, I love your work.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
I CLIPPING FINISHED YOU DUMPLING CHAPTER; I CLAUSTROPHOBIA FINISHED YOU.