Reviews for The Lie
GailTheFish chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I really like this so far! I love how it gets further in depth than the actual show about the beginning of Jan's gradual downfall. I can't wait to get to the good Jim and Pam stuff mind. Also, can't wait to see how Michael attempts to get himself out of this dilemma.
Dagenspear chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Good story.

But, I don't remember Pam asking Jim to go to her art show in the episode. And even if she did, did she really expect him to actually go? She's with Roy at this point. she didn't want Jim enough to wait for him. she should have Roy coddle her precious little ego.

Sorry. lol. bitter about that whole damn season.

Anyway. Very good.
ftmill16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ahhh I like the idea of an alternate continuation of season 3, just as long as it includes Jim and Pam getting it together a little sooner than they did so that we don't have to continue to live out the season 3 absolute agony!

Anyhow... You have a great start to this story and I am certainly intriqued! It sounds like the beginning of when Jan started really falling apart and losing site of business reather than pleasure. It sounds like there is a good chance that Michael screwed up this sale and will probably lose it, it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out for Jim and Dwight in the next chapters. I also hope that Pam will be able to find out just why Jim skipped her art show after always being her biggest supporter. (Also, it would be fine with me if Pam were to go ver to Karen and knock all those smug yucky, posessive of Jim looks right off of her face! Again, that's Just me! grin)
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Good start. I'm waiting to see what happens next :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4