Reviews for Battle of the Hearts!
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I wonder what Rivers reaction will be. (Feeling Scared) :\
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I bet any man would love to see Amy in a nurses outfit :)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAY RUINED no more story, i think you should do the honeymoon, if you like it is a great place to end it but maybe just do a little sum up of the next few years of there life togehter, like if they have kids or they stay just them and have adventures till the end of time, great chapter i loved it :)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
This was CRAP! Sipdhna, what happened? JOKES! it was fricken amazing man! love it, but the links didn't work for me, can you try and see if the will work again.. pretty please, this was amazing, but my vote for best chapter still goes to... (drum roll) CHAPTER 9, that one was so F*U*C*K*I*N*G amazing, but yeah rammble, rammble back on topic it was a great chapter, you shoud be prowd, so our mum is turning time lord COOL, nice job, runs to read the last chapter, frown, only one more *sniffle siffle* 3
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
OMG! that was my favourite chapter, it was amazing, i love the idea of the garden and the bridge and little river, i think i can picture it, great describing! this was amazing, when i read what the doctor said hang on wait i'll copy it here:

Amelia, I've known where I wanted to do this, and when I wanted to do this and that's right here and right now with you, I've always loved you no matter what and I won't ever stop loving you, I don't think I ever could. I took you here now so I could ask you this one little question, one that would be ever so life changing. The Tardis has been nagging at me for quite some time now, she keeps saying 'why have I not done it yet' but in all honesty I was scared, I..I. I still am, and I don't know how I am going to survive if you ever leave

and then Amy's reply:

I'm here Doctor and I always will be, I will protect you if your scared, I will hold on and I will always love you no matter what anybody tells you, I will be here right up until the day I die

I cryed so hard, this was amazing dialogue. thank you :D
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
great chaoter :0 not over dramatic, great!
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
great chappie
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Am i still supposed to call you a sock? Your words, not mine.
DoctorMerliena-WestwoodIsCool chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
" Should I end it here" *snorts* End it here indeed PFFFT you sock do you really think MERLIENA here will agree to that? end it here pfffft *mumbles*

sorry review...

OHHH yes boom Doctor "get away from my fiancée" get in there xD

And oooo its the lady we spent ages trying to find a name for :3

Oh this bit: " the doctor his head couldn't take it, now his brain is pretty large so usually he could process a lot of stuff at one time but this, this was all too much" I feel for the poor guy, you know, i feel teh same sometimes ;D my brain can't take it sometimes you know cos i'm so BRILLIANT ;D no i goat im just a timelord...

Oooooooooo wedding weeddding pwetty pwease buíochas a ghabháil leat! (I think that means...well..you tell me! :D the translator might lie...)

GOOD GOD HWOW LONG IS THIS REVIEW IM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW!

Is breá liom Dochtúir :D :D no one else will know what that means :D

slán dearie!
Niro chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
If you think you can pull off doing a wedding and honeymoon, then go for it. The ending was a little cheesey, but I liked it.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Do the wedding/Honeymoon! :D
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
This is more awesomer then a Hagrid's Hut Birthday Cake :P!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Rory deserves it! :P
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
"Hello sweetie." MY MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN I READ THEM WORDS :P yay another 11/Amy whovian :D
Earth to Charlie chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
1) *cyberslap*

2) Don't you dare stop it write more

3) Update soon, cause ya luvs me :)