Reviews for Living On A Prayer
Oh em gee!
U gotta update this!
More of the girls past?
mnicolee chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
In love with this story? Update soon?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Omg please please please please please please UPDATE! Love this story
Anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Your story is bad and you should feel bad. Only about the 1000th Mary Sue, OC fix where the Winchesters meet two ''beautiful'' girls with terrible pasts.
For Gods sake please unless you have something INTERESTING or even original to write about, spare all of us a favour and keep your terrible, attention-desperate ideas to yourself.
Fuck.
Hurricane.'97 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Please update more! I like your story! :)
SolarSailor chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Definetly continue it _
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
please please update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I loved it. Please keep on writing. Its absolutely gripping. I HAVE to know what's gonna happen next!
Aggie12 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Sam and Steph were so cute in this chapter! And Yay for Dean and Kaci again! I'm excited to read your next update :-)
SPNluver18 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Absolutely loving this story! Kaci is a great character, awesome pair up for dean. Love their banter. Can't wait for Sam and Stephanie's date and to learn more about what happened to them. This is very well written, keep it up, and PLEASE update soon! I am so anxious to see what happens next!
DeanFan chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Even though I am a Dean girl I love the scenes with Sam and Stephanie.

Plus the jealous banter between Dean and Kaci.
anacampana chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Awe! I'm loving this story. Thanks for the updates!
ebony chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
well this ok but i love dean and sam more. and how can you not write sam smumt i mean hello you must be blind! but dean smut is also hott too. and dean and sam can have any girl they want too. and also love jensen and jared too but hate danneil and gen they are ugly and lucky bitches ! anyway like i said this fic and your other fics are ok but dean and sam are the main reason i read not the dumb auther .so bye trolls!
ebony chapter 1 . 3/9/2012