Reviews for Slip Ups and IceCream!
Sinis trio Lavana fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love it! During the accidental kiss part, I was expecting Arcade Star Dahlia to appear out of nowhere and start taking pictures. xD
Dreamingfishy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I know it might be a little old for some peoples but ehh...Thanks for writing this story. I happen to be a fan of Thorton myself (I guess 'cause he remindsme of me XD) and I would write about him but I suck at fluff/romantic stuff :/ I think you did a great job with this fic. Both of their personalities seemed spot on and the plot didn't get sidetracked. Its hard to find good Thorton stories out there, so Good job!
Princess Blaziken chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hey, wassup? PB here (no sis, that does not stand for peanut butter. Hey! Wait! What are you doing in my review? GET OOOOOUT!) well...sorry about that. Princess Blaziken here to say good story! I also read your other fiction and please make another one of these fictions! I am in the process of writing a ThortonxOC fic but I don't know when I will post it, if at all. Anyways, please keep writing!
AbominableToast chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Gah!Thorton is so cute and so is Lyra!Thank you for making a Thorton fic! 3 This is so well-written-I really enjoyed it. :3
Kris chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow, this was really sweet! . I like Thorton a lot, too. And I guess I'm now officially a fan of Thorton/Lyra. ;D
BluechanXD chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
NO. I disagree with you, Thorton. There is a .0003267 percent chance of the ice cream melting. XD I love this story to death. We need more LyraxThorton stories. Thorton needs more love (and not in the form of yaoi D:). Please write more!
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
:3 So adorable, we need more Thorton/Lyra fanfictions, mainly because Thorton is like my favorite person to battle with at the Battle Frontier and Lyra is my all time favorite pokemon character. She's just so freaking awesome.

ANYWAY!

Very cute and fluffy story :3 I really enjoyed it!
KittyRin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was utterly and irresistibly cute! c:

-Florence
Shiny Shipper chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Cool! Thorton needs WAY more fics, IMO. I think all the Brains need more love though :X
Super-nanny chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
aww, cute story

Never really heard of this couple before, but I still like this _
remey2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm so glad you wrote this, I love Thorton!

The ones on here are either yaoi or not finished, he needs more love :(

I liked your story very much :D
nattie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Thorton is hardly ever mentioned anywhere. :(

Because of that, I enjoyed your story even more! It was also pretty cute. The accidental fall/kiss cliche made me laugh. :D

And sometimes I do crave ice cream on a cold day. hehe