Reviews for Love, A Simple Duty
whenwefinallykissgoodnight chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Oh this was a great story! Interesting idea and a good ending. I liked it. :) well done and kudos for doing vintage!klaine
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I loved this story. Beautifully written, and I didn't care about any historical errors because I didn't care. The ending was perfect and maybe if you could, write a sequel?

Separate Entity chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Well, Blaine's parents took that about as well as I though they would. Jerks.
You did an awesome job with this chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
The first and last scenes were my favorites.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I liked this chapter.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
You wrote that scene very well. :)
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I hope Quinn ends up with Sam.
This is a great story.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
aw, i liked that :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
omg the feels! i literally almost cried "they can get married now!" when i read that. i love past era fanfics :')
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
om 3
nei stop chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
This is just so beautiful! I've never read a fanfiction that shows/expresses their love as beautiful, emotional and well as you have done in this story. Your writing skills is amasing, and the plot is to. You have a perfect balance between fluff/happiness and the drama with the serious part of the happenings. It is so very sweet, without is seeming like it's overly fluffy and unreal. I become so very, overly happy while reading this!
You also balance the amout of time/words you use on specific parts of the story perfectly. You write much of what makes us readers happy and content, but also dedicate enough parts to make the storyline clear and exciting.
The way you 'converted' the character's storylines and characteristics from 2012 to 1881 also really impressed me. Most of the time I'm not the best at noticing these kinds of details, but I noticed the little details you got in that made me smile. Like just the comment of Mercedeses family being poor and sitting behind at the teather. It made the story seem so real and really put my mind in the 1800.
The end really made me smile. Their decision was made very quickly, and they set the plan into action very abruptly. But it didn't seem rushed at all, it seemed more natural. Like this was a decision they finally made, that the speed this all happened in was right and for them very releafing.
All in all, as you may have understood by now, I absolutely adore this :) I love all of it, and I could continue this rant for ever. I've read over 300 klaine fanfictions, and this is no doubt my one and only favourite. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I love it :)
paddyofurniture chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful story! I'm glad Quinn got. ending too.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
This is brilliant! There's a couple of typos and some grammar mistakes but otherwise its perfect! Well done!
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I wish that Mercedes could of gone with them :( I just adore Kurtcedes friendship.

Anyway, it was a good story. I enjoyed it.