Reviews for The Way Back
kaoru07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this. thank you for this heart wrenching story T_T
Rabid Turtle chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*sigh* i have just gotten over the trauma of watching the second OVA and now i find myself reading this fic over and over. how typical of me. anyways your portrayal of the characters are, as always, wonderful. That said and done, now i have to go buy some more klenex. *sob*
Mystic-fox chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
i cries. that was so sad. don't mistake that for bad. very sappy story. me like sap much. okay, i go cry now. i wonder where you got that song. its funny how i needed to read that. or hear sum1 say it. sing it. watevr. who wrote it?
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Waaah! *sobs* So sad, but so good!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I am so moved. Now I have to watch Seisou Hen again... and bawl my eyes out... *again*.
m chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I heard this song today, four days after I saw the anime that broke my heart. I thought someone should write this. And now I find that someone did.

Beautiful.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Okay, for some reason the first time I reviewed this, it didn't go through. So here's take 2.

Very beautifully written. I was bawling my eyes out at the second OAV, and your fic turned the waterworks back on ) Thanks for writing something that gave me the push I needed to get my own fic down, too )
JML chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
*fountain style crying in SD*
omochi chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Wonderful...you made the ending so much better then it was...when I saw what happened in the second episode of the seisou hen ova, I swear...I wanted to throw something at the sony people...arrruuuggghh!...anway...I wish it ended like this...would have been waaaayyyy better...or even if it ended at the manga ending and they just animated the revenge arc...but I live this piece...keep on writing dude!
Talaco chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
That was so beatifull. (Crying my eyes out)
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I read it three times and cried each time. Your story really does sum up the relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru. I haven't seen the new ovas, but am familar with the tv anime and managa. I surfed the web and found out what happened in both new ovas. It's just that it takes so long for the videos and dvds to come out in my area. I problem won't see it until next year after it has been translated in english. Thank you again and keep up the great work. _ (sob, sob, poor kenshin)
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Simply Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your writing.