Reviews for Love Potion
Falling-Pixie chapter 1 . 7/6
This is my second time reading this and I wasn't disappointed! OMFG I know it's been 5 years but you should consider continuing! The chemistry they have is great and you make them so in character. Megamind using a chemical like that on her I usually frown upon, especially when he kissed her. It's such a violation and I feel like he wouldn't try it, but you made it work. You made it work fantastically. He becomes increasingly uncomfortable with the situation the longer it lasts. I really want to see her get revenge, though I'm a bit frightened at what she'll do. Maybe this whole ordeal will make her bring those feelings to the surface that they both carry and the can miraculously work something out?
In any case, GREAT read. I would love to see more if you're still alive XD
Zer Author chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Right now every one of nerves is going, 'Dun dun dun.' I also hear the Jaws theme playing in the background. Poor Megamind.
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love. It. You sure will make chapter 2, won't you? Please? *Pleading puppy face*
SailorMegaPhantom chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this!
lefkaz chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh, come on... i have otitis, headache, my jaws hurt, fever, and you. did not post chapt2 for me?
thanks for nothing!
ok, i may have over reacted... a little ;)
Sailor Sugar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please please please make a DP & MM crossover please!
Sailor Sugar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story was fantastic. I hope you keep writing these cool stories! I think what it would be more cool would be making a MM & DP crossover fanfic.
Lawren Deer chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ok. You got me. I cant wait to see what will happen :)
predator808 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
plz do chp 2 now
predator808 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
plz do chp 2 soon :(
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I like it, love the hint of payback and your description of their kiss is wonderful. Love your avatar too, btw.
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Funny story! I wonder what Roxanne's revenge would look like...
Dumb Genius chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
you HAVE to make another chapter! XD wheeeeeeeeeeee
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Megamind is in trouble. I like the idea for the story. Interesting. Update soon.
BreckinxM chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Love the banter! 3