Reviews for Captive
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 4/12
Well, that was interesting. I'd like to know what happens after, though. And the mark. I feel like there's more to the mark than Sasuke being a possessive ass. Could be an important aspect of a longer story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I'd love to see a sequel
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I loved this story! Great job!
SharinganSora chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Geez that's hot, haha the ending, loved it! A few grammar mistakes in places but other than that that was the most epic oneshot ever! You rock! xD
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Even though this is a one shot it was a really good one.

Serenity
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
awesome story love the chidori part later.
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh my gosh *blushes*
kayeny chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was amazing!
I really enjoyed it x3
Kativa-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So good! The ending was funny, too.
Theguynextdoortoyou chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
hahaha! oh god that branding thing was cute. it reminded me of when in harld and kuma escape from Guantanamo bay when NPH goes to the whore house...
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
The fic was fantastic but the ending simply blew it away
Sis chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hahahahahahaha i love the end!
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Brilliant oneshot! I haven't read anything on here in a while, so I decided to see if there was anything interesting up here and I have never been more glad in my life. You could come up with a multi-fic story from this (I'm sure) but the oneshot alone is brilliant. Just a few punctuation issues, but nothing writing-wise (and those can be easily fixed with the right beta). A brilliant story and as perfect way to gain new fans.
M1th chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Damn.. this was one really good one-shot. Really love Sasuke's possessiveness and branding of Naruto. Hah... bruising...lol

Such a shame there won't be more... :(
SapphireFlaze chapter 1 . 1/11/2012