Reviews for After the Kiss
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I accidentally posted the last review that was meant for another story. I enjoyed this story. So please disregard last review about Dan being castrated.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I could not finish because this story has made Dan so love sick its unbelievable. I mean I guess he was castrated. I guess he just handed his balls over to Blair.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I finished each and every chapter in one day! Really, well done! I was able to picture each and every Dair moment! Bravo!
frenchyy chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
"I consider myself to be a pretty modest and shy person in real life, so what I wrote at the end of this chapter makes me want to crawl in a hole of embarrassment."

haha that is so cute. I am the same way. but don't worry, it was good :)
frenchyy chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
"Serena was the high school awards ceremony; Blair was the Academy Awards.

Plus the Olympics.

Plus the Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony.

(times a million)."

LOVED THAT. hahaha

Just re-reading this amazing story of yours :) One of my favorite fics ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I think this is grate its hard to find a good dair story. Depending on what relationship you want them to have. It wasn't really dirty so I don't think its worth crawling in to a hole but reading that made me laugh because I can relate. Awesome work
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
This was such a wonderful story!
Dulcedecorumest chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
What a cute ending! I had given up on you updating, and I checked my fanfiction reviews page, clicked on the story and found out that not only had you updated but it was finito! Don't know what happened to the story alerts cause I should have read the updated bits hot of the press.

I loved the part about Dan learning to re-give his heart to someone from her world and Blair in this fic was great too.

Bon travail!
iamjseares chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I love this story. so much. :)
iwrotethissky chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I'm going to tell you something about me: I love drama. I can't read a entire novel without any intense and klajslkads drama, but your fic was my lovely exception :) And I loved it. It's wonderful, it's feel so real...thank you.
GraceHenri chapter 11 . 10/11/2011

I must

Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Thank you, this is truly amezing.
A True Dreamer chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
so cute! :]]

I love that they didn't say "love" until they truly meant it.

I really enjoyed the way you ended this.
SarahCullen4 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Loved it :)
ElenaBelle chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
This was a perfect ending to a beautiful story. I'm kind of glad it took so long to exchange I love yous, it made it more meaningful.