Reviews for Left Behind
The Flaming Darkness chapter 7 . 9/18
cant wait for the next chapter of this story if your even wrighting it still if not please let us all know
b2 chapter 7 . 2/4
Please update! Ummmmm I want to be a psychologist and I took a psychology class but it was only basic psychologists. It was good how you were mentioning the observations that the doctor was seeing like how Matthew was getting angry talking about 1812. An important part of psychology is observations. You are asking for a professional opinion. So for not knowing much about psychology I think you are doing good. This story make me cry like 4 times in class! Lol.
LoliKitten chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
This is really good and I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I thought it would be good! Then it become the common Canada is weak dad and cuts himself and Prussia saves the day. FUCK. NO! Canada May be quiet but he is not fucking weak sad and cutting. I hate these fics! GAH! I'm sorry I just had to say that. It just rude.
mayday237892 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Update! Update! Update!
kittycatpony chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Awsome story! I actuly wold quite evspect canada to fall into something like this, it just makes sence being kept alone and ignored...

(I also got told off for reading this in class instead of doing work, yes I am that into this story XDDD so can you please update soon? *puppy eyes*)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Lady-rosemary-thyme chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy update update sooooooooooooon plez chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
This story is really good. During a therapy session the therapist usually asks questions pertaining to your life and such trying to see how you react to questions and the way you answer. Then at the end they ask if there is anything else you want to talk about or something. Hope that helps, keep going with the story. It's something I really want to see get a good ending yet continue for a little longer.
Rei Uchiha339 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
THis fic made me sad in the beginning. I know Canada was forgotten but I never thought it would run that deep. I'm so mad that it took Prussia of all people to get their attentions on what Matthew was doing to himself. Even though it made me want to cry Good Fic!
KageKitsune13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Your doing pretty well. Keep on the track of how Mattie feels but don't be afraid to get Sweets to ask Mattie about things that make him happy or about Kumagiro or random things can help as feel. When I had to go to therapy we once played a game and talked while we where playing it and it seemed to help.
Chibiwing chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
I'm loving what you have so far. Great job! Please update soon and often.
MariaBeilschmidt chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Welllll. For I was at the Psychologist once, you should probably consider asking in what situations he cuts himself and what he thinks when he does and all that stuff.

Update soon :D
dark-Yuuki-sama chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
OMG I just started your fanfic and I just have to say that it is so epic! i LUV IT AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Swifty Heart chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
eventually a family intervention has to happen...Papa, Arthur, and Alfred...all crammed into Sweet's office... yeah...that would help uncover lots of stuff..England's repression as a child and how it effect how he raised both Alfred and Mattie...France' dunno