Reviews for Left Behind
Your doing really great please continue
Kimberly chapter 7 . 4/2
You know the episode where sweets dies agh... have Canada find out and we'll... hahahha. Oh u have him talk to Brennan when she just comes bursting in yelling about some case or whether she's right or not in argument with booth.. during the session...

Hockey one. Favorite game..hAve sweets come and play with other nations.. and it shows he does have emtion,

P.s. even though my O.T.P is ruscan. This story at least... helps to accept prucan... but... still have they ever met also with ruscan their encounter is to funny.

Canada, how you meet? Random person

He story at on me. Canada blushing as he stared into Russia eyes.
Presonance story at stares at theach weird couple In disbelief ..

Russia speaks. It was love at first chair.

Sorry I know randomNess I just really love this story.. p,ease do continue to write some more.. thanks for reading all the way to here...
busty-cutie chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
HE SAID ALFRED *PROGRESS*
busty-cutie chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
rejecting his human name is like rejecting his humanity
that got me TUT the feels
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
lol only a one shot
bish there's 7 chapter
but that makes me more happy
even if its unfinnished
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
You know, I think Norway is known for extensive research on mental illnesses.
thesmollbean chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
cant wait for the next chapter of this story if your even wrighting it still if not please let us all know
b2 chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Please update! Ummmmm I want to be a psychologist and I took a psychology class but it was only basic psychologists. It was good how you were mentioning the observations that the doctor was seeing like how Matthew was getting angry talking about 1812. An important part of psychology is observations. You are asking for a professional opinion. So for not knowing much about psychology I think you are doing good. This story make me cry like 4 times in class! Lol.
LoliKitten chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
This is really good and I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I thought it would be good! Then it become the common Canada is weak dad and cuts himself and Prussia saves the day. FUCK. NO! Canada May be quiet but he is not fucking weak sad and cutting. I hate these fics! GAH! I'm sorry I just had to say that. It just rude.
mayday237892 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Update! Update! Update!
kittycatpony chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Awsome story! I actuly wold quite evspect canada to fall into something like this, it just makes sence being kept alone and ignored...

(I also got told off for reading this in class instead of doing work, yes I am that into this story XDDD so can you please update soon? *puppy eyes*)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
NOOOOOOOO! ITS OVER! PLEAE UPDATE!
Lady-rosemary-thyme chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy update update sooooooooooooon plez
Anime.art.sisters chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
This story is really good. During a therapy session the therapist usually asks questions pertaining to your life and such trying to see how you react to questions and the way you answer. Then at the end they ask if there is anything else you want to talk about or something. Hope that helps, keep going with the story. It's something I really want to see get a good ending yet continue for a little longer.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »