Reviews for Leap of Faith
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 8/8
I really do like this story so far. Creed is such a cool character. Everything about her is so interesting, from her abilities to the way she acts. I like all the chapters so far. I do hope their will be more soon... though I'm not trying to be pushy or anything. Chapter 3 was very interesting. Especially with the way all the 7 League Members were acting. The way that chapter was portrayed was simply beautiful to me. I could read it over and over again.
The action scenes are also very good as well as the beginning of the story. The reactions Creed got from the other character were in one word awesome. Ex: When she was giving Kid Flash, Robin, Aquaboy her speech and orders... Or when she was speaking to Speedy.
I realllllllly can't wait to read the next chapter.

PS. The idea for making this story is simply brilliant;)
lilnightmare17 chapter 4 . 5/25
I hope you write another chapter soon. I remember first finding this story like 4 years ago when I first got into fanfiction. Your story was one of my favorites and I was so sad when you didn't update. I can't wait for your next chapter.
starrat chapter 4 . 4/10
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
Boomer1125 chapter 4 . 4/2
Please update
theronjohn325 chapter 4 . 2/18
Will we see any other characters from Assassin's Creed? Update soon.
josephguy217 chapter 4 . 1/14
Awesome chapter keep it up
suntan140 chapter 4 . 1/14
awesome can't wait for the next chapter creed rocks
MakiZanaX13-Moved Account chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh my! I'm glad that this is up and going again. And a shout out from you to me? Aww, thankies so much! That's so sweet of you. :3 You know, I wasn't a hundred percent certain whether to send it as a review or a PM but I guess it made it really worth while and that you're writing again, even when you were hold back by all this issues over the past three years. Hope you're getting better!

Speaking of which, I've been needing to update my own YJ fanfic and it's roughly two years since I first uploaded it without a single update. It's a fem!Robin fanfic and one of my most popular fanfics in terms of favourites, follows and reviews. I don't know why I haven't updated it in a long time. Maybe it's because I've been updating/uploading other fanfics a lot more or I haven't been into YJ for quite sometime. It was ages ago when I last watched it and whatnot.

Anyways, onto the story. From my understanding in the last chapter, Dr. Desmond seems to have a connection with Ash and this right here is somehow a confirmation of that. Is it a possibility that Dr. Desmond might be an anti-hero or actually be that Desmond? The one many AC fans like yourself know. Personally I feel a little sorry him. He's just trying to reach his goal and this Vidic guy's taking all of it from him. Shame on him! Also since this might not be following much of the canon YJ, maybe you can go off canon and not have Dr. Desmond go all crazy and turn into Blockbuster. I think that will be a cool idea! :D
jazza23455 chapter 4 . 1/12
good to have you back man and i hope whatever stuff has gone down hasn't affected you too much i missed your work
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 4 . 1/11
I didn't realize I was so excited for this story to update until you did lol
I hope everything's going better for you and glad to have you back!
Arla chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Wow, intense! Poor kid:(
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
You SERIOUSLY need to update my friend
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Dude your sketches were amazing
monzepelmoon chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Me likey this story! I want more and FYI this is totally awesome!
starrat chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Love it looking forward to the next