Reviews for Theodosia and the Cult of Cleopatra
smilesandrainbows chapter 1 . 3/22
this is good, but what's so special about CILYEW?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I was searching fanfiction for theodosia fanfic's and found this, please update!. :)
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Theo is awsome! i had no idea anyone but me read and loved her books...but i gess you wont add to this anytime soon, seeing as you wrote it back in '11. aww well.
sincerly,
Rosezelene Ersa
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this fic!
RedBlackDoYouHearThePeopleSing chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Im reading Theodosia, and I love it.
thodosiafan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i simply love thedosia. i have read all the books and would love it if you could continue this fan-fiction. please inlude Sticky Will and create some romance between Will and Theodosia. CONTINUE THIS FAN-FICTION. PLEASE? WHAT ABOUT WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is my first time reading Theodocia.I have not read the books. But I liked this story. My niece Sarah is a big fan of Theodocia. I can see why she is crazy over this!I am now going to read the books.
a Theodosia obsessed person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Pls, pls, pls, pls, write more! Theodosia is my favorite series, and u r awesome 4 writing about it!
MuchAirsense chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I'm a HUGE Theodosia fan. Pls make more 4 this series
gammie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Finally found a few people who read these books too. All my friends look at me kind of blankly when I mention them, but I love them. The story is great, an awsome idea. I hope you continue to write it.
hlm9803 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hey, you should update this!
LostInMyMind98 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
THIS STORY WAS PURE AWESOMENESS! Please update! Or I will release my Plot Dragon on you! ;)

.Music.

Sage
tyke chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
its cute and has potential. good job. i am a really big fan of theodosia series but have only read the first two books cause for whatever stupid reason none and i repeat NONE of the stores around my town or at the least none i have checked. (which trust me, i checked a lot cause were a big town that has a lot of book lovers) has the third book which is so very frustrating
Jaternal-Paneach chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awsome!
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm the one who added the Theodosia series to fanfiction about a few months ago. I had so many ideas to write in this fandom, but I didn't. I got kInd on sad no one wrote for her, so thanks for writing :-) the new book cOmes out soon, maybe it will inspire me! Write more soon, fellow Theodosia reader/fan!