Reviews for Theodosia and the Cult of Cleopatra
Zdisslava chapter 1 . 9/26
I don't usually leave reviews, but I just had to say something. For one, the Theodosia series is definitely one of my all time favorites, and I'm happy to see one that has a lot of potential. Second, you captured Theodosia really well, which is excellent.
Third, and my only gripe, is that the story hasn't been updated in nearly six years despite the excellent beginning.
It has potential, and I do hope you continuen or let someone else do it.
Tang Ri Shan chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is a good start! I love the Theodosia books. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out
Icekitty chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I positivly LOVE Theodosia!
MaxBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
this is good, but what's so special about CILYEW?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I was searching fanfiction for theodosia fanfic's and found this, please update!. :)
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Theo is awsome! i had no idea anyone but me read and loved her books...but i gess you wont add to this anytime soon, seeing as you wrote it back in '11. aww well.
sincerly,
Rosezelene Ersa
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this fic!
SadUninseminatedChickenZygote chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Im reading Theodosia, and I love it.
thodosiafan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i simply love thedosia. i have read all the books and would love it if you could continue this fan-fiction. please inlude Sticky Will and create some romance between Will and Theodosia. CONTINUE THIS FAN-FICTION. PLEASE? WHAT ABOUT WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is my first time reading Theodocia.I have not read the books. But I liked this story. My niece Sarah is a big fan of Theodocia. I can see why she is crazy over this!I am now going to read the books.
a Theodosia obsessed person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Pls, pls, pls, pls, write more! Theodosia is my favorite series, and u r awesome 4 writing about it!
MuchAirsense chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I'm a HUGE Theodosia fan. Pls make more 4 this series
gammie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Finally found a few people who read these books too. All my friends look at me kind of blankly when I mention them, but I love them. The story is great, an awsome idea. I hope you continue to write it.
hlm9803 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hey, you should update this!
LostInMyMind98 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
THIS STORY WAS PURE AWESOMENESS! Please update! Or I will release my Plot Dragon on you! ;)

.Music.