Reviews for Fringe: Tremors
Tides of Gray chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
AMAZING ENDING! My mouth just dropped open - perfect nina/olivia moment! please please please write a sequel :D
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
This was so awesome, I hope you write a third.

I loved the William/Nina moments so much, there is so little of them in fanfiction and you write them so well. I like your Walter too - he still has his crazy moments, but they're balanced and he is evidently saner than he is 's, something I think is quite difficult to write.

And I don't really care about some of the age/birth incontinuities, because I prefer your order.
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I just about died when I saw there was a sequel. The way you write the trio is great, I love it :)

Right, now I'm actually going to go read...
Aussie-Muggle chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
Forgive the lack of reviews. I enjoyed this story so much I practically devoured it in one setting. There's a practically criminal neglect of Nina Sharp on this website. She's such a cool character, you'd think there'd be more. So... thanks for that.

You've written her character wonderfully. She's a bit cold at first but not unlikable (which is exactly how I imagined her to be). I love how she admires Bell enormously but still has the guts to argue with him and I really love the way you wrote the William-Nina-Walter relationship.

The romance plot line was done really well. The build up was good, the attraction between them was VERY evident and it was clear that (attraction aside) they both cared enormously for each other. (The fact that Nina drew the design and he kept it speaks volumes.)

It didn't even detract from the very well written thriller, excitement, science and general blowing shit up that every good Fringe fanfic needs. :P The inclusion of the Observer was also a nice touch.

My only scruple was that Olivia was born at the end of this one but there was no sign of Peter (the dead one) or even Elizabeth. I thought they were born at round about the same time?

But yeah... this is officially one of my favourite fics (which explains why I spent so long ranting.)