Reviews for A Baby Makes Three
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 3/7
its nice to see hotch give the traditional brother/dad speech unexpected but nice
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
warning to future readers dont read this chapter when others are in the room its super sexy
jayjrat chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
I love this story! Amazing character details, interesting plot twists and so much love!
LiteratureEnthusiast chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! I'm like bawling my eyes out right now. You did an awesome job with this story.
This is my FAVOURITE tv series and in my opinion the characters were very much in character which is good and I loved the twist in the beginning of the story with Garcia being sent away on a case.
I would have liked to read about the going into labor and little baby Clark being born but heyy, who cares? This story is already so awesome that it doesn't matter.
Again, good job- you've absolutely made my day/night (Its like 2am, I couldn't sleep without finishing this first).
Keep up the excellent work!
CMSOALover247 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
This M/G story has been one of my absolute favorites :)
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
I loved the story :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
great story, would have loved to have read more on the baby, again soon story!
dellaslovinlife chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story alot!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Loved the ending such a great story! :)
CindyCinlou555 chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
awwww so sweet!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Whoa that was hot.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
Okay can I say how much I can't stand Erin she's needs to stay out of everyone's business.
klcm chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
It's taken me a while to get to this! BUT what a brilliant end! After all that drama and tension we got us a completely loved up and perfect happily ever after! Perfect ending to this!
PenelopeMorgan chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
I really loved the story very much.
x-MJ-x chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
I have been trying so hard not to read this this morning - I didn't want to admit that it was fianlly going to be over...

:( :( :(

But I gave in and am i ever glad I did. I think i am even more in love with Derek than I have ever been and was wondering whether now this story is over I can steal him away from his wife? Although I must say the love they shared in this chapter makes me doubt that I could ever do that - Haha!

I adore little Clark and all of the loving descriptions of Penelope from Derek's point of view - it was jsut one big bundle of perfection and I have loved every single moment of it.

I get the feeling that their love will continue far beyond the ending of this fic and that Derek will never get tired of dessert!

What an excellent job you have done with this... I guess now i'll have to console myself with your latest creation - which is exactly what I'm going to do now.

Love Michelle x