Reviews for True Beauty
GracefullyFallingDown chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Seriously? Ima bout to cry...
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Nice story! I like how you show the effects of Kyle and Kylie's relationship on everyone else. This is a great story keep it up! Also, I have to agree with another reviewer, a lemon would be a great addition! But if you don't that fine. This story is amazing regardless! Please update soon!
Twylaheart chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
plz plz plz plz update
GracefullyFallingDown chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
This story is cute I'm really surprised or has't gotten more reviews. I'm a little bit confused about what is going on, but mabe I just dod't read it throughly enough. Nice job!
MissTerie chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
sorry...this sounds like waaaaaay too easy...I even find myself hoping there is soe trouble ahead...
CatyCrisis chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This seems rushed, the process of them going from estranged friends to lovers could have been stretched out more.
prettylittlepeacock chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
well personally I love this story so plz continue.
dragonryder622 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
is this turning into a lemon-fic? cause if it does i might love it even more then i already do(if thats even possible!)
rainbowfreak37 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Great story :)
andorra ankara chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Nothing wrong with a short chapter, as long as it's somehow 'filled' in ways more than just words.

doing really well here!
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
love it!...cant wait to read more about what happens next...keep up the great work...update sooon... :)
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
love the story!...cant wait to read more...please update soon... :)
Truly101 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Only one word can decribe this chapter-ok Two. Hot and Steamy!

It's a nice romantic scene in one of my favorite Fanfictions that you've ever made :)
Truly101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I love this chapter! It was nice to see how it planned out from our little idea. Kyle and Kylie sound like an awesome couple.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading like always :)
andorra ankara chapter 1 . 3/6/2011