Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Chameleon Incognito chapter 40 . 4/6
Since you havent updated in about 4 years I seriously doubt you ever will, but please. Just consider it. This story has made me ship Germany x America SO HARD. Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE if you can!
WOW. just wow.

PLEASE UPDATE
it is great!
Mary chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
holy shIT PLOT TWIST
NONONONOONO chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
nononNONONONONONONNONONONO TORIS MY CHILD
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm still checking every few days for an update on this amazing story ;-; please oh PLEASE I BEG OF YOU COME BACK, I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU COMPLETE THIS STORY.
Featherstone180 chapter 40 . 7/31/2014
I knew I shouldn't have read this! Now I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next and your not UPDATING! Ugh, well good story I hope(even though you probably won't) that you update soon.
Best wishes,
Featherstone
sugarformycoffee chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Wait wait wait. Is Alfred going to get glasses? Is this why he wears glasses? XD Keep on going I'm in love with this _
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
Is this forever incomplete?
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 40 . 3/7/2014
And then you just end it here and are for some reason not able to finish. Grrr, you know what I take my previous statement back, I WILL go INSANE now because this story isn't complete. I SHALL DIE NOW, because the thing that has kept me going is gone now... *dramatically dies*
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
You and your cliffhangers. I'm sure that if I had been reading this while you were still finishing up the story that I would have gone INSANE.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
You, my amazing author, work miracles. I have not been able to enjoy literature so much that I felt giddy with happiness for each chapter I read. It is the sad truth. I have almost exhausted all interesting source of reading material, but I am glad to see that I was wrong. And I got you to thank for that! You are a wonderful most awesome person ever.

This story is so interesting and funny, I love how you write the characters and your writing style. My most favorite scene so far is Germany and America dancing, oh and of course Prussia laughing at Germany. Poor man, he's so shy when it comes to physical closeness. I do love this story mainly 'cause Germany is one of the main characters and he's written well and "in-character". Thank you for that.

Pssst, my classmates call me Germany, they called me that before I knew what Hetalia even was, so I kindda got super attached to Germany and his character by default. Anyway, carry on you wonderful person you.
ElectraAngel chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Oh god, I freaking cried this chapter. I'm not kidding you. It took about half an hour for me to stop.
ElectraAngel chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
SEE! GERMANY IS A GOOD COUNTRY. IT WAS JUST ALL HITLER'S FAULT THAT WWII EVEN STARTED FOR BLAMING IT ON THE JEWISH! LoL, rant. Anyway, awesome chapter XD
ElectraAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
When Alfred said, "Don't worry! I'll be safe!" I was all, "Bro, that's a dead lie right there. I don't think 'safety' is in your vocabulary -_-" But I did like this chapter! I was a little heartbroken though :p
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014