Reviews for The Road Not Taken
FuzzyWoolSweater chapter 40 . 4/23
This story is absolutely amazing! I really hope you continue after all these years. I'm really looking foreword to what happens next and I hope ou update soon. (T_T) Good job writing and hope to see another chapter soon.
ProvenTitaniumObsidian chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
WHAAAAATTTT?
one of the best world war 2 set hetalia fic I've ever read and it ends there?!
NOOOOOOO
*sobs for eternity*
Crimson cat angel chapter 40 . 11/15/2015
Love!
FicAddic chapter 40 . 10/21/2015
This ... this is absolutely wonderful. The storyline is absolutely amazing, and to be honest, I love this. I read this entire work in one sitting, and I don't regret it at all. It's absolutely divine. Hoping (even though it's highly unlikely) for more!
Salmon chapter 40 . 8/1/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *five hours later* OOOOOOOOO MUCH!
AMAZED chapter 40 . 5/19/2015
I'm hooked! Please consider continuing this story, it would make so many people happy... :'(
CheshireKitKat chapter 40 . 4/28/2015
CONTINUE WITH MORE!
Chameleon Incognito chapter 40 . 4/6/2015
Since you havent updated in about 4 years I seriously doubt you ever will, but please. Just consider it. This story has made me ship Germany x America SO HARD. Please please please please PLEASE UPDATE if you can!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/4/2015

holy shIT PLOT TWIST
NONONONOONO chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
nononNONONONONONONNONONONO TORIS MY CHILD
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm still checking every few days for an update on this amazing story ;-; please oh PLEASE I BEG OF YOU COME BACK, I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU COMPLETE THIS STORY.
Featherstone180 chapter 40 . 7/31/2014
I knew I shouldn't have read this! Now I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next and your not UPDATING! Ugh, well good story I hope(even though you probably won't) that you update soon.
Best wishes,
Featherstone
Nao What chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Wait wait wait. Is Alfred going to get glasses? Is this why he wears glasses? XD Keep on going I'm in love with this _
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 40 . 3/31/2014
Is this forever incomplete?