Reviews for The Promise
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/11
Beautiful. I like Eva and Earth's relationship.
Acorntree144 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What a wonderful story!
I made a wallpaper for it: art/The-Promise-440387981?ga_submit_new10%253A1394842204

Please tell me, what you think.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aside from a couple misspellings, the depiction was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes and I wish that the children of earth would wake up to the destruction they cause on a ddaily basis that will have countless lasting effects and reprecussions for generations to come.
2wingo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Anything I say will only detract from the beauty of this fic, so I'll just keep my virtual mouth shut.
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love it! I had a similar idea myself, and I'm glad that someone has fleshed it out. Thank you ;D
NewFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Good stuff, quite moving and beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
offender chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I don't think there's been a good song fic yet, until this arrived! Awesome work!

The other reviews were correct in everything they said and I'll back them; this is a master piece. They were also right when they said about a detractor coming and shiting on this but don't pay any attention to them.
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow. I can't really find a better word than that. This is a beautiful, emotional piece you've created here, and I adore it. The use of 'and it was good' and a 'Father' figure were also very nice. I'm sure some detractor will cry about it eventually, but I quite enjoyed it.

And now that I have seen the connection between Kings and Queens and Avatar, I cannot unsee it. One more song tied to Avatar for me. haha.
Bigoldfrog chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Moving work you've produced.

The 'and it was good' was definitely a masterful touch.