Reviews for Lying by Omission
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
He'll catch on in a minute. And then he'll get all noble and stuff, and insist that she go back to Corona and be the Princess. And they'll have a huge fight, and she'll sneak away in the night, but he'll follow her, and CARRY her back to the palace, and they'll talk on the way, lots of serious talk, and she'll realize she doesn't really have a choice, and she'll convince him that she can get him a pardon, and ...

... and at that point, we catch up to the movie. So ... yeah.
Chaotic Halcyon chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
A really moving piece. Sometimes I forget that Eugene didn't know that she was the lost princess. Thanks for the one-shot!
L chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Beautiful! Great characterization! Great writing in general! :)
Vana chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was pretty nice but i wished There was more!
Eratrix chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I can really feel the emotion in this piece, i love it!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sad as that is for her parents, I can't help but think that's perhaps what Rapunzel really wanted anyway. To be out in the world, but slowly, to live her own life. Not to be corralled into another type of tower, for the sake of two people she doesn't really know yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back, someday, when she is more secure in herself.
yay chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That's really sad. For her at least; he has no idea the choice she's making.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I liked the way you allowed them to have two different conversations here. You do it well, actually, in all your stories, but since this was the focus of this one, it was highlighted. We as the audience know what Rapunzel is talking about, and we know what Flynn is saying, so we can see how they aren't understanding what the other is saying, while understanding the misunderstandings... My head hurts, but it was a good story.

KrisEleven
unwittingcatalyst chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Poignant, wonderfully realistic-bits like the practical unpleasant consequences of major blood loss and death for Eugene, the food he's eating turning to "venom" in his stomach. This is a lovely antidote to the predictability and positivity of the typical Disney ending. *Thank you*!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Your way with words is awesome.

Nice gap-filler.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
The sad thing is he has his heart in the right place it's just that he isn't working with all of the information.

It is awfully heartbreaking that she is giving up the chance to be with her parents because she is afraid that he might die.
The StrayXIII chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh my God, it's after I just read this I realized Eugene had NO IDEA that she was the lost princess. Wow, thank you so much for this one-shot.

I should probably review it there, but I just finished reading What You Don't Know (so I guess, 2 birds with 1 stone) and that it was just wonderful and brilliantly written. Thank you for writing!

- The Stray
SometimesG chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I am happy to see you continuing to write about this story.

It flows easily and I love how you captured their expressions and feelings when they were talking.
RomanianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cute. Heartbreaking. Wonderful. Oh, I loved it. Nothing to critique, just happiness on this end!
elsawesterguards chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Dang, I like this story as well. You, you little bugger, have an AMAZING way with words that entrances me every time I see something that you have written. :)

Amazing job, as always... (obviously) Keep writing amazing stories. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel