Reviews for Weird Cousin: The Epilogue
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
Awwwwww... i'm Happy for both couples.

Arnie's short pov was really Interesting!

This is Fun and absolutely Great! xDDDDD
SubjectToNostalgia chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I loved this! So great - you are a fantastic writer. _ 3
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
This is sooo adorable and hilarious! I like the jealous Arnold.
GalacticSoul chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
my mind has officially been blown. My two favorite authors on fanfic are siblings * mini nuke explosion appears over my head* wow. I loved this story so much! :D
Blue chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic! It was believable as a hey Arnold epilogue and artfully done. This was super fun to read, good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Soooo cuuuute!
LEC743 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love your story. It was so adorable. And the panicked Helga was priceless, as was Arnold's shock from Helga giving him a cheek kiss. Man that must of really took a lot of guts for her to be able to kiss him and cover up the true intentions so quickly.

Hey since you like cartoons and anima why don't you try reading my story. I think you'll like it. I go by the same name as my review name.
LEC743 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
(laughing hysterically and clapping loudly) Bravo! Bravo!

It's fantastic being able to see Arnie showing some sort of emotion other than his beanie blade spinning. Actually I loved the part where his blade spun so hard it fell of. That gave me a the giggles so bad.
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Aww this story made me laugh and smile so much. Arnie is so so weird and how you wrote about him was crazy funny. Helga saying his little beanie keeps spinning and just his general creepiness with the blinking and snorting was so amusing! But i am glad he got a happy ending with Lila. And like always the flirting,blushing and sweet romance with helga and arnold budding relationship you captured beautifully. :)
Wolfegang85 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I LOVE your writings; they are so well done and as a kid (now adult) whose favorite show was Hey Arnold, I really enjoy reading these! Have you ever done one about when Arnold finally confesses his love during TJM?
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
OH MY GOSH! That was SOOOOOOOOO adorable! I loved it! (: (:
Kelly Ella Williams chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Awww! I love it! I love Arnold's jealousy of Arnie! I would've liked to see more dialogue from Helga toward the end. I love that you gave everyone a happy ending! Especially Arnie and Lila too :) I'm glad Arnold found his parents, and I'm glad that I found this fic because I'm putting it in my favorites! :) I think you hit the nail on the head every time you explained Arnold's feelings toward Helga. You're a good author!
iamnel chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Surprisingly cute story!
Ranma-sensei chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Whew, okay. So this is one of the wackiest, craziest, but definitely FUNNIEST HA! stories I've ever read! Definitely worth a favourite. :)
StrangerWays chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved it:) Arnie is hilarious "I wear my heart on my sleeve" monotone voice. Lmao

Cute, Arnold actually agreeing to Arnie's demands without hesitation. The I love you's, the kiss on the cheek, holding hands, the jealousy. Loved all of that fluff!